North East Tucson Vacation Home, Gated, Quiet, Private, 3 Pools & Spas,
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa villa description
Our North East Tucson Vacation Home / Villa, is located in a unique area of Tucson where you can walk to all needs. A preferred location nestled in a gated community away from traffic noises ( just north of Tanque Verde Road and east of Sabino Canyon Road), offers all amenities for a terrific vacation including 3 pools and Jacuzzis in different parts of the community with breathtaking views of the Catalina Mountains. Walk to restaurant row, grocery store, bank, ice cream pallor, and much more..... Udall Park is across the street, a full recreational park with all activities for visitors of all ages plus classes and full gym. There are many outdoor and indoor activities all year with courts for different sports plus tennis.
Golfing in all directions. Sabino Canyon is only 5 miles away and Mt. Lemon Sky Valley is only a 30 mile drive in the Catalina mountains. Saguaro National Park East is located only 8 miles away.
Our single family home offers you:
Land line phone for local calls
High speed Internet Access
All utilities included.
Pool and Spa privileges at recreation areas with one pool that is heated all winter.
Large 2 car garage w/ work table.
Large Gas BBQ in backyard
Our home is decorated in southwestern Indian theme, has all handmade furnishings and decor with a rustic ambiance that is both comfortable and tastefully appealing right down to the unique dinnerware that is hand painted southwestern chili’ design that is fun!
There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, ( office with a desk for doing your computer work or business needs in one of the bedrooms). There is a printer for your use and paper w/ envelopes etc. Full kitchen with all that you will need for your special meal preparations. The back yard is very inviting with all amenities and gas BBQ, rock waterfall, table and chairs for your breakfast outside under the patio. Two lounge chairs and large umbrella for enjoying the sun. 1/2 block to pool and spa area.
References and recommendations and more attraction:
Go to HomeAway.... see #151416 to see our referrals and recommendations, about what our guests think about us. Our Tucson vacation home is new to Home Away so see our referrals from our beach front vacation home in Mexico.
Additional attractions here in the old Pueblo: Well know museums like: The Desert Museum and Pima Air Museum ,.. plus Old Tucson movie location. Two famous caves: Colossal Cave and Ketchner's Caverns ( very large) . Also Visit Tubac for the art festivals and wineries in the Patagonia area, plus the famous Dove of the Desert Mission, ‘San Xavier’ started by Padre Kino in 1700 and finished by by the Jesuits in 1789, recently restored... Many Historic sites in Down Town Tucson and more museums. We have the 4th Ave. Spring Street Fair each March with great arts and crafts directly from the artisan. Also the famous Gem and Mineral Show that is a world wide event is held here in Tucson each February. Come see Tucson
Out of the way places:
If time permits you to visit Bisbee and the town too tough to die.... Tombstone....... you will go home with memories of what it was like to live here in the old west back in the 1800. Also visiting the many Missions started by Padre Kino ( statue of him on Campbell and Kino Blvd.) The final Mission that he started is in Magdalena Sonora Mexico where his remains are. He is our most famous figure for this area having started several Missions in California most famous being in Santa Barbara and San Diego. Tucson ( San Xavier recently restored), then south to Tubac area ( only ruins left) where he started a mission then to Magdalena where his last mission was started and still holds Mass Daily for the town.
Again, see our recommendations and referrals on Home Away 151416. these referrals will give you comfort with working with us and the kind of family we are. This Tucson vacation home is new to HomeAway.
Thank you...... Kathy Mazel
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- There are three bedrooms, the third bedroom is an office setting with desk and work table. There is connections for computer for Internet access ( high speed) along with phone and printer /fax/scanner. There is also paper, envelopes etc for conducting some business work while staying ( if necessary). The master suite has a memory foam mattress cover . The room is quite large with a lounge chair and foot rest for a quite time for reading. A large dresser with six large drawers. A tall boy for storing your jewelry and a large walk in closet and private bath room. The guest room is a large room also and has a double size bed with a standard closet and armoire, plus an antique replica of a old kings chair. All furnishings in this home are hand made rustic southwestern finish with lots of character. Our vacation home is very clean and also very personable with a relaxed atmosphere....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms are very nice with all needs at hand. master suite bathroom has a large vanity and separate room for the lavatory. Also in master suite there is a large walk in closet and a linen closet. Your pet is welcome ( dogs only) as long as he or she is trained well and is not left alone unless you have a kennel to leave him in while you are out. Thank you for understanding. Written permission is a must for having your pet with you. NO medium or large breed dogs as our house and yard are not suitable for large breeds....moreless
- No events are welcomed to be held at our vacation home unless we agree with you in advance in writing. We have some personal amenities on hand however we do not have shampoo. We do have bath soaps, hand soaps and kitchen needs for cleaning up etc. Long term renters we will discuss all necessities with you before hand and write out our agreement. our refrigerator / freezer has a water purification system that is changed as needed to keep all water fresh for you. Our city water in Tucson is good, however, most guests like have purification system in place. Where ever you travel it takes a little time to get to know the water as it is different in every city and town across our country. Call me with any questions you might have. I will be happy to help you anyway I can. We are a smoke free environment. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Audio Tape Player
- Music Library
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Coin Laundry
- Water Sports
- Bowling Center
- Disco Club
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Communication / Internet
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioning:
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Broadband Access
- Iron & Board
- Thermos Bottle
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Secure Parking
- Water Cooler
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Gas Heating
- Living Area
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Grinder
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced Property
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Porch / Veranda:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- Outdoor Pool
- In Ground Pool
- Hot Tub:
There are three community pools in our gated community. One is heated all winter for those who wish warm water to swim in. I also have toys and exercise equipment in the garage for you to enjoy....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Hospitality - Lovely Getaway
Great Hospitality - Lovely Getaway
We stayed for 2 months and found it to be a lovely place. Kathy is so hospitable and she really went out of her way to do things that would be helpful, including envelopes and starter office supplies for me as she knew I would need to work part of the time. She has a designer's eye and the home is very appealing, all on one level and certainly very clean. We enjoyed the sunny patio every afternoon and the waterfall was just great! The northeast location is very convenient to all the things we wanted to do, including parks, biking and walking trails, national forests of Saguaro Cactus, museums, good restaurants, and much more. The community is quiet all the time and though we did not use the swimming pools, they looked lovely. You won't find a better host than Kathy!
- Guest Minnesota E. (Minnesota)
- Date of stay 01/29/12
- Review Submitted 04/13/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Holiday & January
Dec 20 - Jan 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 15, 2014
7 night min stay
May 16 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning lady comes every two weeks, cost is $80.00 paid by guest in cash.
Gem and mineral Show is held each year from the end of January to the mid to late February. I am looking for Snow Birds that are wanting a three month stay or at least 2 months.
When looking at the weekly cost where indicated and want a longer stay, call me for a reduced price quote. (520) 303-7530
Deposits are required with a small deposit down, balance due upon arrival.
Summer rates are greater due to refrigerated cooling
Damage security deposits are paid in cash upon arrival, given back to you upon departure.
( damage deposit is based on person count and length of stay).
We accept cash, cashier checks only. No credit card or personal checks accepted. thank you for understanding.
- Pet Fee: $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Cleaning: $150
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Air Port at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: down town, at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Houghton and I 10 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rocky Point ( Puerto Penasco Sonora Mexico) at 212 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Canyon Crown Bar/Pub at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mount Lemmon, Ski Valley at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tucson Country Club at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: I am a native Tucson-an, I am third born in a large family. I have two daughters and six grandchildren. I live a great deal in Mexico where I manage a beachfront villa for winter visitors. I am busy at the villa in winters which makes it convenient to rent my personal home for the fall / winter season.
Why the Owner Chose Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa:
I feel in love with the neighborhood, that is why I purchased here. This is a perfect location for all your needs and wants and within walking distance too! A great gated community with much to offer and where my home is located you hear NO traffic noises and it is perfect setting for a great get away for winters from the cold country. You will love it as I do.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Everything you could want including the views.
- Primary: 520 407-6394
- Secondary: 520-303-7530 Second number
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of three pool and rec areas in Rancho Epserero
Front of home
living and dining area
efficent kitchen with all needs for your stay, even some spices
Master Bedroom bath. Also has linen closet and large walk in clothes closet.
Mile walking path @ Udall Park and Rec. accross from Rancho Epserero Community
Traveling Catalina Mountain Road looking back at the valley of Tucson
3.5 miles.... one of the many walking areas in Sabino Canyon
If you don't want to walk Sabino Canyon, take a tram, open daily
National Historical: Xavier de Bac ( Dove of the Desert) Mission, Padre Kino
Vacation on the beach @ Madre Del Mar, Rocky Point MX See: Home Away # 151416
Welcome to Rancho Esperero, Catalina Mountain Views in the rear
Walk way Rancho Esperero Community
living and dining area,
Master bedroom suite, with large walk in closet
Guest bedroom.......... full size bed
Rock Waterfall area of back yard
Traveling on the Mount Lemon Highway, Scenic Road
Upper Sabino Canyon
'Our Giants of the Sonoran Desert, Saguaro Catci
Padre Kino (1645 - 1711) Statue, Tucson Arizona
Yep! That's a Road Runner............. Enjoy your stay in Tucson........Kathy
The beachfront seats, Madre Del Mar Villa, in Rocky Point MX. VRB O # 73783
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.