VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This luxury, four bedroom, three and a half bath home with private pool is located in the gated community of Reunion Resort and Club of Orlando.
Our spacious, 3200 square foot home is directly on the eighth fairway of the Tom Watson Golf Course. This professionally decorated home provides excellent accommodations with only the top-of-the-line furnishings and bedding including black out window treatments in every bedroom.
*Master Bedroom - upstairs with king size bed and private master bath, french doors to balcony, Plasma TV *2nd Bedroom - upstairs queen size bed; shares bathroom with bedroom 3 *3rd Bedroom - upstairs with 2 double beds; shares bathroom with bedroom 2 *4th Bedroom - downstairs with queen size bed and private bath *1/2 Bathroom - outside next to patio with external pool shower *Fully equipped Kitchen with island and bar stools *Formal Dining Room *Informal Dining Area *Family Room with TV and Stereo System *Loft (sleeper sectional sofa) with Plasma TV and Stereo System *Sunroom *Patio with dining and lounging furniture *Balcony with lounging furniture
**Granite countertops throughout **Unlimited Local and LD calling **Wireless High Speed Internet
***Nintendo wii Game Console with wii Play and wii Sports
2 Stereo Systems with DVD and CD Player, TV's in each Bedroom, DVD players in Master and Guest Bedrooms, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Full Size Washer and Dryer, Jetted Tub in Master Bath, 2 Car Garage, Extras: movies, games, pool toys, high chair, booster seats, portable crib (pack and play), and 2 Adult Bicycles. SORRY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS...moreless
Thanksgiving Nov 22 - Nov 29, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 19 - Dec 27, 2015 5 night min stay
New Year's Dec 28 - Jan 6, 2016 5 night min stay
MLK Holiday Jan 14 - Jan 19, 2016 3 night min stay
President's Day Feb 11 - Feb 16, 2016 3 night min stay
Spring Season Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2016 3 night min stay
Memorial Day May 26 - May 31, 2016 3 night min stay
4th of July Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2016 5 night min stay
Labor Day Sep 1 - Sep 6, 2016 3 night min stay
Thanksgiving Nov 19 - Nov 27, 2016 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 17 - Dec 27, 2016 5 night min stay
New Year's 2017 Dec 28 - Jan 6, 2017 5 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Pool/Spa Heat (included)$0
Damage Waiver Fee$50
Rate are subject to change until confirmed.
Pool/Spa Heat is included in nightly rate.
25% is due at time of booking, remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
The damage waiver is in lieu of a security deposit.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.