You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bella Vista townhome description
You will want to come back again and again to stay in this lovely two-level townhome. The main level has a bedroom with queen-size bed and adjoining full bath, living room, dining room, and kitchen. There is a large deck with access from living room or bedroom.
The lower level has a bedroom, full bath, and den, with its own private deck. There is a laundry room, fully- equipped. The covered front porch is a great place to sit and enjoy those cool evenings or a passing rainshower. There is covered parking for two vehicles.
The kitchen has everything for the gourmet cook or a microwave for those with minimal culinary skills. All linens, towels, and household supplies are provided.
Keywords: Golf, Lakes, Fishing, Antiquing
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Bella Vista Village boasts many amenities, There's something for everyone, There are seven beautiful lakes for those who enjoy boating and fishing, If you're a golfer, choose from eight well-maintained courses, Fitness facilities, tennis courts, marina, softball field, playgrounds, several swimming pools, and beautiful hiking trails will keep you active and having fun, All that fun can work up quite an appetite, so join some other friendly folks at one of the many clubhouse food and beverage facilities for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, The townhouse has...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio:
- Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Autumn Foliage
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Other area attractions include, Eureka Springs (quaint Victorian town with many festivals throughout the season), Branson (with fine entertainment at the many theaters and night clubs), Pea Ridge National Park (for the Civil War history buff), Silver Dollar City (for a different kind of amusement park), and many state parks (some of the finest in the US, with great hiking trails, rivers for fishing and canoeing, If you like unique shops, flea markets, antiques, and craft fairs, there's an abundance of choices for you, And be sure to check out the outlet malls in Branson!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband, 11-year-old son, and I just returned from a week on this delightful townhouse in Bella Vista. I can't say enough how nice it was with great attention to detail. Very quiet neighborhood and very well maintained. My son especially loved having the downstairs area to himself, which also made it nice for my husband and I having the upstairs to relax. It offered something for everyone. The front porch area is perfect for some reading early in the morning or in the evening. We couldn't have been more pleased. Bella Vista was a great little area to visit, and we also enjoyed traveling to Rogers, Bentonville, and Springdale. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to this area. In addition, our contact person, Sue McDowell, couldn't have been nicer or more helpful to work with.
- Guest Susan (Ozark, MO)
- Date of stay 03/12/11
- Review Submitted 03/28/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Great Place To Stay
Great Place To Stay
We rented this condo sept 2007 for 3 weeks. We could not have asked for more. It is exactly as it pictures and states. Very clean which was a top priority for us. We will definately stay again. Owner was great and very accommodating. Close to all places we wanted to visit. We will definately rent from this owner again. Dolores & richard
- Guest FLORIDA SR'S (FLORIDA)
- Date of stay 09/05/07
- Review Submitted 09/17/08
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers.
2 Bedroom/2 Bath:$105/Night (2-Night Min.) .. $525/week (5-7 nts.) .. $1325/month. Deposit Required at Time of Booking: Nightly: One-half Total Fee. Weekly: One-half Weekly Rate. Monthly: One Month Rate. Balance Due 30 Days Prior to Arrival Date. Rates are based on double occupancy. Cleaning Fee: $45.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Norwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 71/I-540 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 7 Golf Courses in the Village at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette. Bella Vista is a wonderful place to live and work ... I love the area and my enthusiasm shows in my work. The people are very friendly and neighbors are always helpful.
Why the Owner Chose Bella Vista:
As a Missouri native, I had been visiting Northwest Arkansas for many years and always wanted to live here 'someday.' So when the opportunity arose in 2002, I purchased this townhouse and moved to Bella Vista.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The Britten Townhouse is very convenient to I-540/Hwy. 71. Just minutes away from shopping, entertainment, sightseeing, lakes, swimming pools, golf courses, fitness centers, and much more.
- Primary: (479) 531-0471 (Arkansas, USA)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 20, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.