Hard Rock Hotels All Inclusive Cancun, Riviera Maya & Punta Cana
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Aventura Spa Palace hotel description
INCREDIBLE CANCUN, RIVIERA MAYA and PUNTA CANA ALL-INCLUSIVE VACATIONS!!!
AS OUR GUEST YOU CAN USE OUR MEMBERSHIP FOR TRAVEL TO:
• HARD ROCK HOTEL CANCUN and HARD ROCK HOTEL RIVIERA MAYA
• HARD ROCK HOTEL AND CASINO, PUNTA CANA, DOMINCAN REPUBLIC
• HARD ROCK HOTEL VALLARTA, Puerto Vallarta
• PALACE RESORTS in Mexico (SUN, MOON, BEACH, ISLA MUJERES, PLAYACAR, COZUMEL)
• Le BLANC RESORT in Cancun
• WE ONLY TRANSFER THE USE OF OUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 7 OR MORE NIGHTS OF TRAVEL.
• PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE FOR TRIPS SHORTER THAN 7 NIGHTS.
GO TO PARADISE AS A MEMBER USING OUR WEEKS!!!
Hard Rock Hotels has recently purchased four of the Palace Resorts properties! The re-branding promises an all-around incredible experience. The Hard Rock Hotel name is world renowned for quality and incredible vacation experiences. The flagship Caribbean Hard Rock Hotel is in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and includes the full casino/entertainment experience. The other three locations are in Cancun, the Riviera Maya and Puerto Vallarta, specialize in entertainment and service, and are not built around the casino model. All of the Hard Rock resorts are kid friendly and feature the “Little Big Club” with popular characters in full costume including Thomas the Train, Barney, Angelina Ballerina and Bob the Builder!
My wife and I spent our fifth and 10th anniversaries at the former Aventura Spa Palace, now Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, and were treated like royalty! We enjoyed our vacation so much that we became VIP owners of numerous weeks available at any of the Palace Resorts and recently became inaugural members of the Hard Rock Hotels located in the Caribbean on our 6th trip to the resorts. New ownership and many renovations and upgrades promise a more luxurious experience in paradise. We would love to pass along our extra weeks to you at prices less expensive, and with many more included members-only amenities, than available at commercial sites such as Travelocity, Orbitz or even the Palace and Hard Rock resort’s private websites.
The most popular among our previous guests, formerly Aventura Spa Palace, is now the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. This resort is now half adults only and half family friendly…an awesome experience for all ages! All resorts are incredible locations to host a needed family vacation, wedding, honeymoon, or couples getaway when quality entertainment, aesthetics, and service are required. The Hard Rock Hotels in Cancun, the Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta and Punta Cana are among the Caribbean’s premier resorts.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE NOT CONDOS. THESE ARE DELUXE, HOTEL-TYPE ROOMS THAT CAN SLEEP UP TO FOUR PEOPLE. ALL ROOMS HAVE DOUBLE JACUZZIS AND COVERED BALCONIES/PATIOS. THE WATER FOR ALL RESORTS IS PURIFIED AND, IN ADDITION, BOTTLED WATER IS EVERYWHERE.
For couples only, consider Sun Palace, Isla Mujeres Palace, or Le Blanc in Cancun!
For Adults only, consider the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya!
For Families, consider all the Hard Rock Hotels or Moon Palace!
PRESIDENTIAL SUITES: If you would like to go and stay in a truly phenomenal setting, consider a Presidential Suite. We have access to one per year through our membership. The cost is more than using two separate rooms, but worth it. You will have access to a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath suite (approx 1700 sq. ft) on the ocean side of the resort with a living room, dining room and pantry/kitchen. Both bedrooms have a two person jacuzzi in the room and the balcony is enormous!
• Transportation to and from the airport
• All taxes and 15% gratuity included
• All meals (excellent food, 24 hr room service, numerous bars and restaurants to choose from)
• Imported and domestic drinks (premium liquor, beer, wine, and soda are at every turn and restocked daily in your room)
• Numerous activities including tours (at Mexican resorts), fun classes, evening entertainment, water activities, etc.
• Concierge Level Service is available for an additional fee to members (you!)
MEMBER SPECIALS FOR HARD ROCK HOTELS RESORTS:
• TRADITIONAL MEMBER WEEKS INCLUDE $1500 IN RESORT CREDIT. This promotion goes through December 2016. Credit can be used towards spa, tours, activities, and more (limitations of amount available per category apply).
• DISCOUNT WEEKS ARE OFTEN AVAILABLE! THEY DO NOT INCLUDE THE RESORT CREDIT BUT ARE LOWER IN COST THAN ANY ADVERTISED RATE (we receive them as a bonus and sell them directly). Please inquire directly about these specially priced weeks!
MEMBER SPECIALS FOR PALACE RESORTS:
• $1500 resort credit (spa, Golf, shops, tours etc.) until December 15, 2012.
• KIDS UNDER 18 ARE FREE NOW THROUGH DECEMBER 15, 2012!!!!
• FREE SPA PACKAGE for all Palace Resort weeks (regardless of credit and thereafter) INCLUDES ONE MANICURE AND ONE PEDICURE PER ADULT GUEST, ONE 30-MINUTE BACK MASSAGE PER ADULT GUEST, AND FULL ACCESS TO HYDROTHERAPY SPA (Hard Rock RM and Moon. Awesome!)
Feel free to use our membership at any of the Hard Rock Hotels or Palace Resorts in Mexico or the Dominican Republic! We would love to send you with all the benefits membership deserves.
Why pay the same or more when member benefits are not included?
WHAT IS THE COST FOR YOUR TRIP?
1. $149 member transfer fee per room (not per person) per week will apply to use our membership (exceptions: $249 per room per week for Le Blanc and $1198 total for Presidential Suite) and is paid directly to us. The membership fee does not increase if you travel more than 7 nights.
2. The majority of your expense is the amount you pay directly to the resort for the room itself and for any extra adults or children over 3 years old (base price is all inclusive and includes the first two adults). This is the same amount we would also pay as members to use a week of our membership. This weekly rate will vary by resort and time of year and is approximately $1800-$3500 (contact us for exact amount). The week including Christmas and New Year’s is more but accessible. Extra nights are always possible (rate calculated by dividing the week price by 7). All prices are non-negotiable and set by the resorts, not us. Until confirmed and paid, rates are subject to change without notice based on the resorts’ policies.
PRESIDENTIAL SUITES ARE AVAILABLE! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY IF 4-6 PERSONS ARE TRAVELING TOGETHER. WE SELL THEM FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED AND WE ARE ONLY GUARANTEED ONE PER YEAR. For under $1200 more, you will never regret the decision to upgrade. Comparable rooms would sell on line for up to $16,000 a week all inclusive for 4 people. They are only available to VIP members!
SOME GENERAL PRICING SPECIFICS AND HIGHLIGHTS (But please note promotions above!):
* 2012 RATES QUOTED ARE PER WEEK (7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS) FOR 2 ADULTS (NOT PER PERSON) ALL-INCLUSIVE. PRESIDENTIAL SUITE PRICES ARE APPROXIMATELY $500 MORE THAN THE COST OF 2 REGULAR ROOMS PLUS THE ABOVE-MENTIONED TRANSFER FEE. THIS RATE INCLUDES UP TO 4 ADULTS. ADDITIONAL GUEST RATES ARE AS LISTED BELOW.
* ADDITIONAL ADULT (AFTER FIRST 2) IN THE SAME ROOM (18 Years and up): $95.00 US DOLLARS, PER NIGHT FOR ALL-INCLUSIVE COVERAGE (not optional)
* CHILDREN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 4 AND 17 YEARS: $48.00 US DOLLARS, PER NIGHT FOR ALL-INCLUSIVE (not optional). NO CHARGE FOR CHILDREN UNDER FOUR YEARS OF AGE.
* RATES INCLUDE THE VALUE ADDED TAX, 15% GRATUITY AND ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT/HOTEL. RATES DO NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE.
HOW DOES THE RESERVATION AND PAYMENT PROCESS WORK?
Once your preferred dates are received, we will contact the Hard Rock or Palace company to confirm availability on your behalf. Once confirmed, you will send us the above-listed member transfer fee in full via PayPal. We will then finalize details with resort, give them your name and identify you as a member guest. We will forward you your reservation number and the information needed to contact the resort reservation department directly. You will then pay the balance of your reservation to the resort and deal with them directly. This is the time to mention concierge level service (for an additional fee) or pre-book activities or spa treatments (recommended) with the resort.
Send us your flight itinerary when you have it and we’ll make airport shuttle arrangements for you. We’ll send you all pertinent documents to have with you upon arrival in Cancun so you can enjoy your incredible getaway!
Cancellations are subject to Hard Rock Hotel or Palace Resort Policies. The member transfer fee per reservation is not refundable for any cancellations made after payment has been made to the resort. We are not travel agents and do not have time to make changes to existing reservations. You will have the contact info for the resort and are welcome to rearrange your dates with the resort company if you have a schedule change. If you must cancel, any remaining payment that Hard Rock/Palace refunds will be according to their policies (i.e. based on how close it is to confirmed dates).
Keywords: 5-Star All-Inclusive Resort, All-Inclusive, Hard Rock Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel Caribbean, Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Presidential Suite, Aventura Cove Palace, Spa and Golf, Golf and Spa, Aventura Spa Palace, Moon Palace, Cancun Palace, Cancun, LeBlanc, Sun Palace, Beach Palace, Cozumel, Playacar Palace, Cozumel Palace, Isla Mujeres Palace
- Vacation Rental
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- The Hard Rock Hotel brand has bought and upgraded four of the resorts previously run by the Palace company! The resort locations are in Cancun, Riviera Maya (40 min south of Cancun), Puerto Vallarta and in Punta Cana (Dominican republic). The resort in Punta Cana has a full casino and all are VERY family friendly. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Honeymoon Oh Boy!!!!!
Honeymoon Oh Boy!!!!!
My husband and I went there last year for our honeymoon 2013 and it was the worst experience ever, from the moment we got off the plane until we left the hotel was not friendly, accommodating and don't not treat their guests very well. A brief overview will paint you a picture, first they left us at the airport after arriving around 10pm. for two hours before our car showed up, he was drinking on the 2.5 hour drive to the hotel, when we arrived at the hotel they could not verify our reservation even though we had the six confirmation, reservation number etc. printed out and with us, the reservation office didn’t open until the next morning, hours 8am to 4 pm, then after receiving a less than acceptable room that we paid for, they called several times all thru the night for us to go look at rooms that were still not what we paid for , no beach view, etc. finally next day received our room, in room hot tub had brown water in it, sewer issues is what our neighboring room guest told us they told him.. Our Honeymoon dinner that is supposed to be romantic etc., the waiter took two hours to get our soup and salads served, they don’t speak English so we were supposed to have a honeymoon special chiefs choice dinner, the waiter might as well been on mars, he had no idea what was going on, anyway that is just a brief overview of our 7 day honeymoon. Oh and the ADULT CLUB is in the child portion of the resort?? Odd you say, I should think.. . Nicest person to us was the rental car driver 2 miles away we took a cab to go rent from.**. Wonder why it took so long to post, they offered us a one night free return, through our travel agent he managed to get us three more nights only after we signed a release that only stated one night on it, and it had restrictions that were not clear on release so the three times this year we have tried to return to one of their many locations This release shall take effect as of the date the undersigned receives the One Complimentary Night Certificate, to be used at Aventura Palace, Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta or Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana. They were full and could not accommodate our stay. After all was said and done I am out here to save someone else’s Honeymoon, Vacation. Etc.
- Guest Kim F. (Clearwater, FL.)
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 12/11/13
Manager response: Hi Kim, I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience! I want to make a couple things clear to others reading. First, the resort has since been acquired by Hard Rock Hotels and completely renovated from the inside out. Not only have the decor and level of finishes been upgraded, but the service has been completely revamped, and Hard Rock prides itself on its service. Secondly, I'm not sure why you posted a review on our page because you did not book your honeymoon through us. We are not responsible for the nature of a resort or vacation, but we are responsible for helping people book some vacations. We are not a travel agent; we simply have a timeshare membership with these resorts and sell some of our weeks to those interested. It's the buyer's responsibility to do due diligence and research the ins & outs of the trip, just as with any other trip. (I'm not saying you didn't, just wanting to be clear.) We've never had any experience even close to what you're talking about! The benefit of booking through us is that we've actually been to several of these resorts over many years and most travel agents selling vacations have not - so they're not quite sure what they're selling. They also can't offer the benefits we can pass on to our guests for the same price. Again, I'm sorry you had such an awful experience - especially on your honeymoon :( - even though we had nothing to do with your booking. Next time feel free to book through us. ;) Cheers, Kyle & Tom
This vacation can be summed up in one word, WOW! We had an absolutely amazing time. My husband, sister and best friend stayed in the Presidential Suite during the week of Christmas. We felt like Kings and Queens. We had breakfast room service almost every morning, endless drinks, delicious dinners, entertainment and overall peace and quiet. The spa services were amazing and the hydro therapy was so relaxing. The resort offers a nice balance of exercise (yoga, water aerobics) and fun. I have never returned from a vacation so relaxed and "regrouped." My biggest complaint???? Our vacation bar has been set way too high (smile)! The owners were great to work with. Kyle emailed responses in a timely manner and was great and easy to work with. This was AWESOME.
- Guest Jennifer Johnson1 (Raleigh, NC)
- Date of stay 12/23/10
- Review Submitted 03/02/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
Manager response: The Presidential Suite is amazing!! We find it luxurious both to be pampered all-around and that everything's included, so we don't have to think about money while on vacation. So glad you had a great time! Cheers, Kyle & Tom
Awesome Experience! Will definately go back...
Awesome Experience! Will definately go back...
I can't say enough about the property, area, and ease of booking with Kyle! The property was beautiful and spotless. The customer service was amazing. By booking through this ad with Kyle you get all the benefits of being a premier member and they treat you so good. Our room had a breathtaking view of the ocean and the jacuzzi tub was wonderful. We did many of the free tours to the ruins, zipline, shopping and had a blast. We even saw sea turtles and sting rays. Kyle was awesome, booked for us right away, was excellent in communicating and kept in touch to make sure all was good to go. We just booked another vacation with him and can't wait!!!! I really could go on and on!!!
- Guest Tina and Kevin (Ellicott City, Maryland)
- Date of stay 05/14/10
- Review Submitted 05/22/10
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT ALL HARD ROCK HOTELS AND PALACE RESORTS INCLUDING LE BLANC! RATES VARY BY RESORT LOCATION AND DATES, please inquire. RANGE FOR BASE MEMBER WEEK PRICE IS $1800-$3500 for 2 Adults (Not Per Person) Member transfer fee is $149 per week except for Le Blanc and Presidential Suites Additional $95/night/adult after first 2 Adults Additional $48/night/Child age 4-17 Children under 4 are free! DISCOUNT WEEKS FOR HARD ROCK RESORTS ARE OFTEN AVAILABLE! PLEASE ASK!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: 781-979-0077
- Secondary: + 781-720-9685
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
An incredible view
Me on the balcony of our presidential suite
Incredible expansive pools
The ocean front "lagoon"
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, July 19, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.