VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Pretty house on the hills of the Estate, wilderness 5 'walk from the pool and 10' of the cove beach Azerot
sea view covered terrace with garden furniture and table and chairs to make the most of the beautiful weather of Martinique Inside, the kitchen fitted American: comfort: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, grill meat, oven, microwave - all the dishes for 4 guests In living room, 1 sofa bed for 2 + 1 sofa 1 person - table and chairs Air-conditioned room with sleeping 200x160 (provided linen nappies for 4 beds + sheets and towels) Bathroom with 2 basins + 1 large shower wc closed
prévoir 20€/sem en plus par personne supplémentaire
Un acompte de 30% est nécessaire a la réservation avec signature d contrat
Le solde est a régler a votre arrivée
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
To dream vacation in the North Atlantic Martinique, a former luxury hotel complex located on the heights, in a flower garden of St. Mary of the park area that spans 12 hectares of land beautifully wooded - View Exceptional Anse Azerot -plage sheltered and one of the most beautiful in the north Atlantic coast - Huge pool with sea view at Domaine du center, 5 minutes walk from your rental. In the village of Sainte Marie, all facilities: shops, supermarkets, doctors, pharmacy, post office, snack bar, restaurant ...
Sainte-Marie is known for its Museum of Rum 'Saint James', the 'Banana Museum'
L'Habitation Fond Saint Jacques' historic monument where stayed the famous Père Labat,
The house of Bele (local dances)
Tombolo (geological formation: islet connected to the mainland by a strip of land
(High tide island and peninsula at low tide)
Feast of St. Mary: August 15
Common to the northeast, on the east coast. Sainte-Marie is an important early colonization with a monastery in the middle of the 17th and especially thanks to the Father Labat, religious scholar and physician, who was one of the fathers of Martinique; he defended the town against such incursions English.
Highest point: Morne de l'Etang (587 m). Morne des Esses, site. Rivers Bamboos, Charpentier, Bezaudin Saint-Jacques. Coast beaches and rocks. Managed forest for public reception (Philippe, the Tenos point. Beautiful views along the coastal road. Site Fond St. Jacques, on the Saint-Jacques River
Resources and production;
- Rhumerie Saint James tours, tasting and sales (February / June) housed in a beautiful house carefully restored Creole. the museum offers a walk through the history of the cane and rum from 1765 to today.
- Fond St. Jacques Monastery once inhabited by Father Labat, historical monument. Visit with many cultural exhibitions.
- Banana Museum: You can discover the history of the banana,
what a banana really how it grows.
you can also see many varieties of banana during a tour of discovery in a very pleasant and flower garden. Beautiful wooden house with bright colors and superb frame in the Main Building.
- Basketry of the hill of esses: making workshop using the techniques of the Carib Indian methods with natural dyes. The fibers used are the cachibou and aroman.
- The sugar cane rails (St James distillery) come to board the locomotive to make a trip back in time in the midst of cane fields, banana plantations, level crossings etc....
- The House of Bele visit: Traditional music of slaves.
- Tombolo: An original geographical training; an islet connected to the mainland by a strip of sand, which can be visited at low tide; a very nice ride that allows you to see Sainte Marie from another angle.
- 5 minutes from the beach Anse Azerot 'sheltered beach and one of the most beautiful in the North Atlantic coast.