VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
The Village Villa Prates is located 200 meters from the main square of Guarajuba, in gated community, close to the best beach. The project has an excellent pool, gardens, barbecue, water and gas individualized, janitorial, security Guardhouse. Rising overall, has 03 suites, all with air conditioning splits and cabinets inlaid MDF, kitchen cabinets also embedded in MDF and equipped. Sleeps 8 people comfortably. Next to a small mall with restaurants, pharmacy, coffee shops, bars .... Quiet and ideal for those who want comfort and unforgettable holiday, with a variety of entertainment. It has free wifi!
Room 01 has a double bed and an extra single bed - with split and balcony overlooking the pool. Room 02 has a double bed and extra single bed - with split. Room 03 has a single bunk bed - with split. All rooms have closets...moreless
All with granite countertops and brand overlap crazy of Deca, including fittings. All with luxury shower....moreless
Extremely comfortable property, new, and accommodates up to 08 people, with all rooms with split and new beds, stove, refrigerator, microwave, blender, balcony, table in the garden, great to enjoy the beautiful beach of Guarajuba one of the most beautiful Bahia...moreless
On Reserve Payment 60% to secure the property lock to the desired period. The remaining 40%, the contract is signed. More details on how to deposit account by telephone.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Excellent Apartment type 'Village' located in gated community within Guarajuba, 600 meters from the beach, starting point for exploring the Green Line and several ecological attractions. It is 11km from Praia do Forte and the Tamar Project, 30km Sauipe Complex. Situated 200 meters from the restaurants and bars of Guarajuba. 70 KM far from the center of Salvador and 40 km from the airport. Excellent apartment, spacious, comfortable condo with Safety, composed of 03 suites, living room, balcony, kitchen, laundry area, bathroom, garage 01 - Total East. Beautiful newly built condominium with swimming pool with waterfall and Jacuzzi, gardens, barbecue, security guardhouse, water and individual gas. We have free wifi!