L O W ~ C O S T ! Luxury Lodging ~ Ocean View on the Pacific
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Long Beach condo description
LOW COST! - HIGH LUXURY! - SLEEPS FOUR - FULL KITCHEN - 100 FEET TO THE SAND!
Virtual Video Tour ~ Like YOU ARE THERE!
Click / Cut & Paste Youtube into Address bar:
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Youtube . com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Check out our LIVE Video Tour ~ direct link to complete Condo Tour Top to Bottom!
Central location for... conventions... meetings... vacation tours... and long-term rental stays!
Centre City in the historic 'Baroness' condominium apartments at Seventh Place and Ocean Boulevard. First floor unit with large windows. Downtown Long Beach in the ALAMITOS BEACH neighborhood of Long California. (see Mapquest or use Google satellite tool to verify close proximity to sand and surf)
Close to EVERYTHING in downtown Long Beach:
ARTS and ENTERTAINMENT
* Long Beach Terrace Theatre
* Local Blues Club and major night club venues
* Long Beach Art Museum and Museum of Latin American Art
CONVENTIONS and MEETINGS
* Long Beach Convention Center is just blocks away
* Westin, Marriott, Ramada, Hilton Hotel meeting sites just a brisk walk or short bus ride away
* Long Beach Sports Arena only eight blocks walk
THE PIKE, PINE STREET, and BELMONT SHORE
* World-class restaurants and dining nearby
* Major movie theater complexes available daily
* Aquarium of the Pacific is a nearby must-see venue
EASY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION - METRO 'Blue Line' trolley train downtown Long Beach transfer gives immediate access to downtown Los Angeles and LAX
* NO CAR needed to reach LAX!
* Los Angeles Airport (LAX), downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Pasadena all served by trolley line - board in Long Beach!
* Do not need car - use trolley rail and bus system!
SHORT FREEWAY DRIVE TO ALL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
* 710 Freeway starts just one-quarter mile away - easy access everywhere
* Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm - 30-minute drive time
* Newport Beach and South Coast Shopping Center - 45-minute drive time
* Redondo Beach and Venice Beach - 45-minute drive time
* Los Angles Airport (LAX) - 45-minute drive time
* Getty Museum and Norton Simon Museum - 45-minute drive time
* Downtown Los Angeles - 45-minute drive time
* Hiking in local San Gabriel Mountains - 60-minute drive time
* EVERYTHING is just a 30- to 60-minute drive time!
This condominium has been completely remodeled from top to bottom with all new:
* Clean linens, towels, and sheets included
* Wall-to-wall carpeting throughout - sanitary and clean
* New bathroom and fixtures with full tub and 'rainforest shower
* Electric wiring safe and secure with circuit breakers
* Modern kitchen with sanitary ceramic tile counters
* High power natural gas space heater
* Full Kitchen with microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, pots, pans, cooking and eating utensils
* CABLE TV, DVD, VCR, and CD stereo provided
* Sleeps FOUR in beds - one day bed with two pull-out trundle beds underneath PLUS one queen-size bed
This is an efficient and economical place to stay, central location to all Southern California, in the heart of downtown Long Beach. Beach is just 100 FEET AWAY!!!
* COOK AT HOME - major supermarket grocery store nearby (Vons/Safeway)
* LAUNDER YOUR CLOTHES - large, coin laundry on site in the building
* METRO RAIL TROLLEY - use public transportation - quick and low cost
* WALK TO EVERYTHING - exercise with short walk to beach and ocean, convention hall, theatre, night clubs, and dining
Call or e-mail TODAY for more information and mailed rental package... call John or e-mail... please see phone numbers below.
Complete Remodel & Renovation 2011,
Vaction Rental, Beach, Sand, Surf, Sea, Ocean
Ocean View, Long Beach, Luxury,
Blue Water, Convention Center, Aquarium,
Virtual Video Tour, Youtube, tennis, baseball, jogging, Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Aquarium of the Pacific, Universal Studio
- Vacation Rental
Non Smoking Only:
This is a NO SMOKING inside the condo vaction rental for the happiness and safety of all. It is OK to smoke outside looking over the ocean, sand, surf, water, waves and beach as the sun sets and the seagulls fly off into the horizon....moreless
Pets Not Allowed:
We have a pet-free living environment. Floors are oversize designer porcelain tiles that are thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned between guests with PineSol brand antibactrial cleaner for minimum virtually no dust & dirt when you move in....moreless
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1) Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c
One Queen Bed in Masterbedroom.
Full linens provided including top & bottom sheet, pillow cases, and pillows., Twin or Single Beds (1) Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c
TWO twin/single beds provided in the form of a Day Bed + a Trundle Bed.
Full linens provided including top & bottom sheet, pillow cases, and pillows....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c Full Kitchen with all the cooking equipment. Full Size Refrigerator & Freezer Full Size Stove & Oven Full Size built-in Microwave Oven over-stove Full Size Sainless Steel Kitchen Sink & built-in drainboard Custom Kitchen Cabinets = Lots & Lots of Storage Custom Genuine Granite Stone Countertops...moreless
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c YES! Full Size Automatic Dishwasher for the EASY LIFE as you enjoy the beach, surf, sand, water and waves. Automatic dish detergent provided for a quick & clean kitchen....moreless
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c All cooking pots, pans and baking dishes needed to live the good life cooking and eating healthy in your own rented vacation rental home!...moreless
All bath and bed linens are provided including top & bottom sheets with pillow covers. Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c Towels provided for four persons including large bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth towel. Bath mat is also provided. Kitchen hand towels and wash cloth are provided as well....moreless
Parking Off Street:
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c All Parking is on-the-street as is your convenience and luck-of-the-draw. There are parking spaces on the street immediately in front of the condo building, and any public street parking space anywhere around the area is available for your use....moreless
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c Condo Association Laundry Room has a new coin operated washer for your drying pleasures after cleaning up with the washer; they are side-by-side....moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c Our condo is located immediately next to the RED PASSPORT BUS that travels from downtown Long Beach Convention Center and Pine Avenue entertainment zone across town to world famous Belmont Shore 2nd Street shopping & dining extravaganza. Come and go without driving! You can get to our condo from LAX without ever taking a car or cab. Use the convenient Metro Gold Line to the Metro Blue Line to downtown Long Beach and thence catch the RED PASSPORT BUS from the downtown Long Beach transportation plaza for a quick 5 minute ride to the corner of our bulidinig at 7th Place & Ocean Boulevard. Easy to get to, and easy on the budget. This home is totally and completely remodeled with oversize designer porcelain tile floors in the kitchen, living and bath rooms for a safe and sanitary home for you to stay in. All hard surfaces are sanitized and cleaned with PineSol antibactrial cleaner for a sparkly bright place to ...moreless
- Music Library:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Broadband Access:
Deck / Patio:
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c This luxury condo project is just 100 feet to the sand with an enormous common area balcony patio area including a large table and seats for outdoor drinking & dining as you please....moreless
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c Common area large patio serves as a balcony for one and for all homes in this small condo complex of only ten total units....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c Small microscopic ocean view from one bedroom; but really the joy is the huge common area patio with the free BBQ + eating table for your family & friends to enjoy the view and weather....moreless
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Virtual LIVE Video Tour ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c Long Beach is famed for its WORLD CLASS AQUARIUM. Make sure you plan your trip to include at least one day at the Long Beach Aquarium with the new PENGUIN EXHIBIT that is truly world class. There are also sea ottors to watch frolic in their habitat at the Aquarium. Also, include Knott's Berry Farm in your itinerary as an alternative to Disneyland that is both educational and full of fun thrill rides. Knott's Berry Farm also has "CAMP SNOOPY" built exclusively for young toddlers age 4 to 10 with small child-size rides just for them. Also, include Universal Studios, Magic Mountain/Six Flags, The Getty Museum, Huntington Library & Art Gallery, Norton Simon Museum of Modern Art, LA County Arborateum, Mount Baldy Ski Lift year round, Disney California Adventure, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Malibu Beach, Sunset Boulevard + Rodeo Drive + Belverly Hills + UCLA Drive, and the Long Beach Naples Gondola Rides in ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer Season .. Jun, Jul, Aug........ $895/week. Winter Season .. SEP-May ............. $795/week. Virtual Video Tour~Like YOU ARE THERE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3TJIFW_o-c NIGHTLY RATE (two-night minimum) .. ONLY $145/night. $300 FULLY Refundable Security Deposit ~ accounted & refunded within 21 days. $90 Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee = direct Molly Maid cost pass-through. AmEx, Visa, MC Credit Cards Accepted for EASY Booking 3% (three percent) Accommodation Fee for Credit Card Bookings
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: The Honorable John Briscoe, Trustee is an elected and reelected Trustee to the Ocean View School District, a seat he first won in 2006. Mr. Briscoe is well educated with two advanced degrees. He has earned his M.B.A. from Claremont Graduate University, Peter Drucker School of Business, and his M.P.A. from CSULB California State University at Long Beach, School of Public Policy. He also possesses two undergraduate BA degrees in Psychology and Speech Communication, and was awarded his Certificate of Honors at graduation from CSULB. John Briscoe is a management expert having held senior-level positions at major US corporations including Kraft/General Foods Inc., Mars Inc., The Hain-Celestial Group Inc., and Keebler/Bakeline Inc. During his tenure at these world class organizations John was able to increase revenue and profit while maintaining a nurturing and stable work environment for the employees. Subsequent to his corporate roles he earned State of California license recognition as a Broker and opened his business in partnership with is wife in 1991. Debbie and John have served their clients faithfully since then in all matters related to real property asset management through Crestwave Property Management. John is an active member of the community that elected him having served as a PTA volunteer, AYSO Soccer, Little League, School Site Council, and Grace Church worker. He is an Eagle Scout, Boy Scout Troop leader, and member of Rotary International, LA-5 El Rodeo. John has worked relentlessly to instill patriotism and flag education in our schools as well as the display of our National Motto, In God We Trust. Trustee Briscoe is a sixth generation Californian with even more distant family roots to Baja California and Mexico. Two of his grandparents were immigrants to the US. John was born in Altadena, CA and his wife Debbie is a native of Escondido, CA where both of her parents were born in the early 1900’s. John and Debbie have one son Tyler.
Why the Owner Chose Long Beach:
Trustee Briscoe is a licensed broker in the State of California and an expert in real property investment and management. He has had several decades of experience in local Southern California beach property development and improvement. Trustee Briscoe is a sixth generation Californian with even more distant family roots to Baja California and Mexico. Two of his grandparents were immigrants to the US. John was born in Altadena, CA and his wife Debbie is a native of Escondido, CA where both of her parents were born in the early 1900’s. John and Debbie have one son Tyler, age 18 and a high school senior. John comes from a long line of elected family members with his great grandfather elected to Compton City government and his grandfather serving two terms as Trustee on the Pasadena City College Board. John is proud to continue the family tradition of volunteer elected public service. Contact Trustee John Briscoe at his email address John @ Crestwave . org, or write him at 6812 Glen Drive, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. His phone is 714.903.8774 and he encourages you to visit his website: w w w . JohnBriscoe . com.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Check out our LIVE Video Tour ~ direct link to complete Condo Tour Top to Bottom! OCEAN VIEW on the PACIFIC is a lovely place to call home for your ever-so-short stay in the greater Long Beach area. The condo home is perfect for extended Long Beach Convention Center meeting events where you want to avoid unhealthy eating and living by cooking your own food in your own home. COME STAY WTIH US! ! !
- Primary: +011 562.434.0924
- Secondary: +011 (562) 434-0924 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
OCEAN VIEW from Patio and BBQ with picnic seating
Custom Bathroom with Designer Porcelain Tile Flooring
Bedroom with Queen Bed (sleeps 2) and Ceiling Fan for Cool Breezes
Kitchen with Dishwasher & Built-in Microwave over Gas Stove & Oven
Floating Custom Granite Bathroom Vanity with Lots of Space
Custom Tile Tub & Shoer Tub Surround in Luxury Stone Tiles
Dining Room Chandelier and Lighting Cove Inset with Dining Room Table
Closed Hallway Closet Doors
Expansive and Open Dining Room into Kitchen Area
Warm & Friendly Living Room with Entertainment Center and Seating
Custom Deigner Kitchen and Genuine Granite Counters with Stainless Steel Sink
Custom Porcelain Deisgner Over-Size Tile Floors in Luxury Stone Pattern
Special Herringbone Tile Pattern throughout Luxury Bathroom
Twin/Single Day Bed Twin/Single Trundle Bed = Sleeps TWO
Hallway Closet with all the amenities of home
Living Room & Cable TV Entertainment Center
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 14, 2013