VIlla Casole is immersed in the green valley of the Mugello, a territory rich in art and history, the area where the Medici family traces its origins......A meeting place of culture in time... The property belonged to the Church up until 1350 when it was ceded to the Landi family. Towards the end of the 16th century, the Landi family name went extinct and the property was passed on to relatives with the Altoviti family name. During this time, the villa was the center of an intense cultural period, in particular during the period in which it belonged to Bindo Altoviti, a great merchant who even commissioned Benvenuto Cellini to sculpt a bronze bust of Altoviti. The villa is located in the municipality of Vicchio, birthplace of the famous Giotto and Beato Angelico.... An extraordinary Tuscan landscape... Located on the southern slopes of the Apennines, the Casole Farmhouse property extends from an area at about 350 meters above sea level to arrive at about 600 meters above sea level in the higher areas of the property. This height difference provides an incredible panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.The Villa Casole spreads out over 230 hectares (568 acres) with cultivated fields of grain and wheat, oak chestnuts, grazing fields and woods. <b>Ground and exteriors</b> Private garden, loggia with table and chairs and barbecue. <b>Swimming pool:</b> Private swimming-pool (15 x 7.5 m - depth 1,5 m) open May-September. <b>At guests' disposal:</b> Baby bed available free of charge. Wi-Fi internet connection available. <b>Distances:</b> The nearest town with all services is Vicchio, 4 km form the villa.
Barberino Designers Outlet For those who love shopping, we recommend you visit the Outlet stores at Barberino. More detailed information at: McArthurGlen Outlet in Mugello
- Golf Club Poggio dei Medici The golfing green attracts many lovers of the sport from all areas of Italy and abroad. More detailed information at: Poggio dei Medici
- International Mugello Circuit This race circuit is the training course for the Ferrari team. More detailed information at: Mugello Circuit
- Aeroclub volovelistico del Mugello More detailed information at: Aerclub del Mugello
- Trekking, Mountain Bikes and Horseback riding The more athletic types can hike across the numerous mountain and hill paths in the territory, many of which are open to mountain bikes. More detailed information at: Itineraries in the Mugello More detailed information at: Bike tours in Tuscany
- Recreational and sport fishing in Mugello For fishing, we recommend the Bilancino Lake or a few other smaller lakes in the area. More detailed information at: The lakes for sport fishing
- Sailing, Canoeing and Windsurfing at the Bilancino Lake It is a real pleasure to sail, row, swim or simply enjoy the marvellous landscape at the Bilancino Lake at Barberino di Mugello. More detailed information at: Bilancino Lake
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Refundable security deposit: Euro 500
<b>Included</b> in the rental price:
weekly change of linen and towels, water, electricity, cooking gas.
<b>NOT included</b> in the rental price:
Final cleaning euro 250
Heating upon consumption.
Extra change of linen and towels.
Check-in: 5-7 p.m.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.