LOFT / Duplex of 63m2 with pool in charming building full of green area in one of the best points of São Paulo. Bottom with large living room with sofa bed that turns large double or twin beds, dining room with glass table for 4 people, furniture designer Fernando Jaeger. Kitchen complete with microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer, coffee maker, blender, dishes, glasses, pots new machine. Top with large double bedroom with queen size bed, office area, reading area with shelves of good books, great closet plus closet with three doors. Bathroom with shower new gas good pressure. In the building garage with electronic gate, 24-hour concierge, glassed ballroom overlooking the garden and pool. Profile of the ideal host for this apt: Perfect for one person or a couple without children. For those who think that staying flat is very impersonal. Independent and flexible professionals seeking a place of good taste to feel 'at home'. The building is inhabited by a large majority of single people and childless couples, architects, designers, filmmakers, advertising and cultural producers. It was first built loft in Sao Paulo project of a renowned architect of the time who broke paradigms in the style of its construction. Conservation of excellent building with beautifully manicured gardens and corners for contemplation amid the greenery rarely found in São Paulo. FOR 1 BED, NOT ACCEPT OR 3 ADULTS +.
I lived in this loft for almost 1 year and it was a perfect stay. The place is well located and the building atmosphere is very friendly. Highly recommended!
Owner response: Hello Carlos
Thanks for your review and we look forward for hosting you in the future.
We also appreciate how well you took care of the apartment during your long stay.
Did you find this review helpful?Yes | NoHelpful votes:0/0
Very bad experience !
Very bad experience !
Guest Christine P.
Date of stay 03/01/13
Review Submitted 07/24/13
It was a very bad experience ! Even if the apartment is pretty, the description doesn't talk about its localization : just above the "salao de festas" in a building "muito festivo" ; in this building nobody takes care of the elementary rules of respect and good live together, noise and loud music can last until 4 o'clock am. Another great problem was the humidity in autumn and winter periods : horrible musty smell and patches of mold on all our clothes, shoes, bags... So, reality does not match the very expensive price.
Owner response: Dear Christine
1. Neighbor parties can happen anywhere and we have no control over them other than a good dialogue. As you know, you sent me an email complaining and I immediately addressed your complains to the land lord. In fact I met him today and he mentioned that you and the party neighbor had a nice talk and things became better after that.
2. In terms of the high humidity, as you well know Brazil is a tropical country and humidity is very common, specially in the autumn and winter times in Säo Paulo. Unfortunately I have no control over the weather, if I had it would not rain on my wedding. In terms on your description of the patches of mold, there was one small 30 cm in diameter patch over the shower ceiling (already fixed) which is due to the natural humidity + shower combination.
3. In terms of the price, the apartment price is leveled with the other options in similar neighborhoods.I also think Paris suffers from extremely high prices and unfortunately there is not much the French can do.
4. As an international host that has received many different nationalities in that same apartment over the past 2 years, I would like to inform you that you are the first guest to have had such complains and such a negative view. But I would also like to remember you that when you firstly arrived at the apartment, you were also complaining quiet a lot about the place you were staying before.... I am really sorry that you see things this way.
My kindest regards,
Did you find this review helpful?Yes | NoHelpful votes:0/1
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.