VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Thanks for checking out the Beachouse! Our Penthouse and the 1 Bedroom Condo are the two most sought after properties we offer. Renting by the week with a Saturday check-in...rates can vary between $225.00 a night and $295.00 a night...with a $125.00 cleaning charge. However, we also have a 1 Bedroom Suite and a Studio Suite that rent by the night and only have a 3 night minimum. The rental rate for these two units ranges between $110.00 to $210.00 a night with no cleaning charge.
Unlike other properties that surprise you with additional fees…like a facilities fee…a resort fee…an internet fee…or a parking fee…there are no hidden charges associated with our units. However…you should know that no matter where you stay…you will have to pay a 12% resort tax.
Please see our photos to view all four of our unit floor plans.
Nestled in the heart of everything that makes Clearwater Beach famous, The Beachouse has been awarded the 'White Glove' Award by Superior Small Lodging and the City's 'Beautification Award'.
The Beachouse is only 100 yards away from the soft white sands of Clearwater Beach...and less than 4 blocks from Pier 60. Choices at The Beachouse are endless. Stroll the beach at sunset...enjoy all levels of dining...walk to unspoiled Caladesi Island...lounge by the pool/spa...climb aboard a pirate ship for a sunset cruise...go para-sailing, jet-skiing or boating...charter a fishing boat...walk the new 30 million dollar Beachwalk...enjoy Sunsets at Pier 60...or just choose to regroup and do nothing. With championship golf courses nearby and the major theme parks within 45 minutes to an hour and a half...there sure is enough to keep you busy. Then when your day is done...retreat to the quiet privacy our back street location is famous for.
Penthouse & Condo Jan 3 - Dec 31, 2015 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee$125 + tax
While the Condo rents out by by the week...we also have a 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Suite and a Studio Suite that rent out by the night...with no cleaning fee. (See photos) The rate for these units is $95.00 to $175.00 a night depending on the time of year. We also have a Penthouse Suite that rents out for $225.00 a night with a $125.00 cleaning fee. (See Photos) All units accommodate up to 2 guests.
A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a reservation. The balance is due upon arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 5 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Tampa Airport (TPA)
Clearwater Beach - 100 Yards away from your door
Car: Not Necessary
- Sunsets at Pier 60 is only a 5 minute walk and is a nightly occurrence. Entertainers, pirates, vendors, music, food, rides and a play area are just a few of the things to enjoy there.
- Clearwater Beach has a new 30 Million Dollar Beachwalk which is less than 100 yards away, where you can walk and enjoy the scenery, explore a beach side cafe or purchase a memento for a relative or friend.
- Winter the dolphin resides at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Made famous from the 2011 summer blockbuster movie 'Dolphin Tale', you can visit Winter and see how the dolphin who lost her tail survives using a prosthetic and continues to inspire people from all over the world.
- Caladesi Island, consistently voted one of America's Top Beaches, is now assessable from Clearwater Beach. Walk to one of the most isolated and pristine beaches in America where untouched walking trails, a marina, a gift shop and a restaurant make for a full day of fun.
- Other area activities include...Sightseeing, Kayaking, Shopping, Miniature Golf, Health/Beauty Spa, Shelling, Para-sailing, Fine Dining, Beachside Cafes, Waverunner and boat rentals, Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Hiking & Walking.
Year Purchased: 1986
About the owner: Originally from Pennsylvania, our family has been in the hotel business on Clearwater Beach since 1976. Our pride in ownership hopefully resonates with each and every guest who vacations here. Family owned and operated...you want your vacation to be everything you want it to be!
Why the Owner Chose Other Clearwater Beach Properties: We are only 100 yards away from the soft white sands of Clearwater Beach. Our quiet backstreet location enjoys bay views...but is away from the hustle and bustle of the front street. This ensures our guests enjoy a relaxing vacation as well as a peaceful nights sleep.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: We are a non-smoking, adult-only property...and our suites have a maximum occupancy of 2 guests. We look forward to meeting you!