Modern, Luxurious, One-Bedroom Condo in the Center of the City
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hayes Valley condo description
Located on the edge of the very hip Hayes Valley, and in the center of San Francisco's cultural district, this one-bedroom, one-bathroom condominium in a luxury complex is tastefully decorated with modern furniture and artwork. Light furnishings and natural light give the apartment a spacious feel. A cushioned bedroom window seat offers a beautiful view of the renovated City Hall, especially dramatic when lit at night. This unit also includes a full kitchen, dining area, and well-appointed living room.
In addition, visitors may use the heated pool and adjacent jacuzzi, located on the same level as the condominium, in the center of the first floor courtyard; or work out in the small gym, play racquetball, or relax in the sauna - all located on the mezzanine level of the building.
A coffee house, small grocery, large bookstore, restaurants, independent movie theater, and other retail stores are all located on the street level of the building.
Enjoy the central location, the amenities, and the security, of this elegant, modern, well-staffed condominium complex. Perfect for business, vacation, visiting with local family, temporary work relocation.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Not Suitable For Children
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- VCR/DVD, Washers and Dryers (shared), Shops, Cinema, Reach this location by public transportation, the Civic Center BART Station, or nearby freeways, all of which provide access to San Francisco International Airport and Other Bay Area destinations, Street Parking or Valet Parking available in the building's Garage, Parking spot in garage available for extra fee, PLEASE NOTE, This is a No Smoking, No Pets Condominium...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Located on Van Ness Avenue, this condominium is within short walking distance of the SF Ballet, War Memorial Opera House, Herbst Theatre, Davies Symphony Hall, Orpheum Theatre, Brooks Hall, and the Civic Auditorium, Hayes Valley nearby teems with great restaurants, hip retail shops, and cutting edge galleries, Visitors are also just a 15-20 minute walk to some of San Francisco's other exciting neighborhoods, the Fillmore, Mission, Downtown, SoMa, If you do not feel like walking, catch a taxi right outside, or nearby Muni (mass transit system, including charming street cars, underground trains, and buses) will take you all over SF in little time, ON-SITE ACTIVITIES, Shops (bookstore, gifts, etc, ), restaurants, and cinema....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful apartment in great location
Wonderful apartment in great location
My wife and I can strongly recommend this apartment for several different reasons. First, the apartment itself is lovely- very comfortable living room with great flat-screen TV, wonderful galley- type kitchen ( which my wife loved ) which adjoins dining area with large round table, and terrific bedroom with window-seat overlooking City Hall , a great queen-size bed and plenty of closet space. Second, the building itself has a swimming pool, a workout room and a concierge who will get your clothes cleaned. The building complex also includes a good Japanese restaurant, Max's at the Opera restaurant with piano and singing waitresses, and a deli. Third the location is ideal if you want to use public transportation. You can find buses within easy walking distance which will take you to Golden Gate Park, the ocean, the Ferry Terminal , Union Square and Ghiardelli Square . I hope that this explains why my wife and I can't wait to return next year.
- Guest Bob (Silver Spring, MD)
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 08/20/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car.
$2300/month (one month minimum stay required). $150 Cleaning Fee. $500 Refundable Security Deposit. Payment may be made with Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Bank Money Order Email for further details.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Dining room and kitchen
Bedroom with window seat overlooking new City Hall
Bedroom with window seat overlooking beautiful City Hall
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, June 28, 2013