Oceanfront Family Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Atlantic Beach cottage description
Large OCEANFRONT FAMILY cottage at Atlantic Beach NC. Jaybird is the real beach house experience with many updates. LOCATION! SPACE! WELL KEPT! Original heart pine throughout. Quiet neighborhood. Fully equipped kitchen with commercial gas stove. Two refrigerators. Heat, Central AC or ocean breezes! Limit 12 people. No pets. Non smoking. Call Bobby at 336-722-9656.
Oceanfront access to uncrowded, wide beach.
Walking distance to diners, coffee shop, the finest Atlantic Beach restaurants, marinas, beach with lifeguards, fishing pier.
Near bridge to mainland.
Five-minute drive to newly renovated NC aquarium, cinemas, video store, shopping, historic Fort Macon and a semi-private golf course-all on the island.
Nearby Cape Lookout and historic Beaufort, NC
First and second floor oceanfront covered, furnished porches with commanding 180-degree views of ocean and dunes.
Large uncovered oceanfront deck furnished with seating over shaded play area with swing and hammock. Outside open shower.
Room to spread out in this cottage with 6 large comfortable bedrooms.
Main floor consists of living room, dining room, kitchen, full bath with new, large walk-in shower, new one-half bath, enclosed back porch,covered entry, covered ocean porch, deck and 2 bedrooms.
#1 king with TV, ceiling fan
#2 queen with TV. boom box, ceiling fan
Second floor consists of 4 bedrooms, large full bath with shower/tub and covered ocean porch.
#3 king with TV/DVD
#4 two doubles with CD
#5 two extra long twins, ceiling fan, with CD.
#6 queen, ceiling fan, with CD
Large enclosed storage AREA underneath cottage and BEACH ROOM with TV/DVD, closet and extra twin bed. INTERIOR STAIRS AND EXTERIOR ENTRANCE. GREAT FOR KIDS! Half Bath. Two private shower/dressing rooms. Washing machine and dryer. Ping pong table in garage.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- cable High Definition 53" TV, 4 additional TVs, two phones on each of the three levels, CD players, Central Air Conditioning, Fully equipped Kitchen, Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Two coffee makers, coffee bean grinder, Cooking utensils including ice cream scoop and pizza cutter, NON SMOKING, NO PETS, Large oceanfront deck, , rockers on porch, chairs on second floor covered porch, ping pong table, boogie boards, beach chairs and beach umbrellas, South-facing cottage on rare east-west beach, Unparalleled and unobstructed view of sunrises and sunsets from covered porches and deck, Summer ocean temperatures in 80-degree range...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Newly renovated aquarium enjoyed by all ages only 2 miles away; Historic 1834 Fort Macon with a new museum only 2 miles away (can walk on the beach, take the road or bike); Morehead City with its much visited waterfront with an abundance of restaurants, galleries approximately 2 miles away; Nearby is Historic Beaufort with great restaurants, waterfront, etc.; cottage is walking distance to excellent restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner; 18 hole golf course on the island approximately 3 miles away; easy access to food stores, fresh seafood markets and other shopping...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Jaybird was more than what we expected. Photos do not do it justice. Clean/well maintained/great!! We spent last 4th of July at Jaybird!! It was awesome. Lots of great memories were made. Interior is just fantastic - beautiful wood. The best beach experience ver. We are going back this year - would not miss this for any thing!! Going to make sure to get over to Fort Macon this year and get back over to Cape Lookout!!! Counting the days.....highly recommend!!!!
- Guest Cheri (Arizona)
- Date of stay 07/03/10
- Review Submitted 06/23/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Jun-Aug .. $3250/week (Linen service included) Sep-May: Rates Negotiable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (336) 722-9656
- Secondary: (336) 607-7314 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Jaybird from dunes.
Interior view from kitchen looking towards ocean.
Kitchen and street entrance.
Bar and interior stairs to ground level.
Main level bedroom with queen bed and connecting full bathroom.
Upstairs bedroom with king bed and access to upstairs oceanfront porch.
View from upstairs porch which is accessible by two upstairs oceanfront bedrooms
Upstairs bedroom, ceiling fan.
View of deck with ocean access from main level porch.
View from living room to dining/kitchen.
Main level porch view looking out from living room.
Main level bedroom with king bed and connecting full bathroom.
Main level connecting full bathroom for main level bedrooms.
Upstairs bedroom with two queen beds and access to oceanfront porch.
Upstairs bedroom with two extra long twin beds, ceiling fan
Ground level beach access/hallway to playroom/seating area including with dvd/tv
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 30, 2013
6 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.