Bay Vue 2-See Fireworks Fr Deck!-Trade for Staying
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Monterey house description
SEE THE FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS from the Family room, two of the bedrooms and the entire Back Yard! A true gem with panoramic views of Monterey Bay, Monterey Cypress, and even to Santa Cruz. The night time views are just as gorgeous as the daytime views, since the city lights sparkle like diamonds on the bay.
SHORT ON CASH? We're willing to BARTER/TRADE for part or ALL of your stay for things that we want and need. See Amenities list to know a partial needs desire for trade. Such as ...a tank less hot water heater. Make a suggestion. It's a fun way to do business. Part cash, part trade, all cash, all trade. Make this FUN!
This house is in a sun belt so you'll enjoy the sunshine and the views when others are in the fog. Quiet well cared for neighborhood.
Enter through the front door into this newly carpeted home with lots of outdoor entertaining space. There are many places to see the water and mountain views from the Living Room and Dining Room combination to the bedrooms. The Living Room has a fireplace, outside the back door there is a fairly secluded patio for grilling or soaking in the bay view hot tub.
A large backyard with ocean views and an outdoor fireplace for relaxing. There is plenty of room to relax with family and friends or for just the two of you in a romantic get-a-way.
All bedrooms have QUEEN BEDS.
The family room each have both a sleeper couch with a memory foam topper and a memory foam topped futon. This room can be separated from the rest of house for privacy.
Call us for LAST MINUTE DEALS. Take advantage of cancellations and last minute deals are booked 24 to 48 hours in advance.
Ask us about access to the 83 miles of trails and 8,000 acres of pristine park-lands just a short drive from here.. This is not well known but absolutely like having Big Sur in your own back yard. The views of the Bay combined with views of the Santa Cruz Mountains on one side, the Big Sur Mountains on the other side and even views of Moss Landing in the distance will amaze you. Ask us for more photos and you will get an idea of how special this is. Bring your bicycle or rent one for this area. Good for any type of hiker/walker no matter how young or old.
TOURS! Also ask us about our PRIVATE TOURS of Big Sur Coast and also HEARST CASTLE. The Hearst Castle Tour is for up to 5 people max and costs $900.00 for the day for all. You will also stop and see the Elephant Seals along the way. This private tour also includes the Hearst Ranch. This is a rare tour and you will see areas of Hearst Castle not available to the regular public. A once in a lifetime opportunity. PRIVATE UNDERGROUND MONTEREY TOURS: See things most tourists never get to see but want to see.
Keywords: House, panoramic views of the bay, hot tub,Monterey Aquarium, Big Sur, fisherman's wharf, pacific grove, monterey,
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Considered:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 7-12
- Queen size Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (1) There is an ocean view Gazebo all enclosed with windows, skylight and it includes a twin bed...very comfy for taking naps outside with the view but having privacy and being warmed by the sun. There is also a high end fine wood danish picnic table inside. You can bring electric extension cord out from the house to run your laptop on it if you want., Sleep Sofa or Futons (3) One sleeper couch with a Memory Foam Topper and a Futon with the same. The Living room couch is also comfy enough to be slept on as a twin....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
We don't normally park cars in the garage but exceptions can be made in advance, in writing. It is acceptable to park a motorcycle or bicycles in the garage. The garage is mostly used as the laundry room, rec room, ...moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Barter Possibilities: DONT WANT TO PAY CASH? Or want to pay part cash/part barter? Consider trading with us. We don't want to trade for other vacation rentals but...we could use things like flat screen T.V.s, jewelry, baseboard moulding, concrete work, sky lights, two sliding glass doors, a pick-up truck new or a few years old, an iphone or droid, a designer lamp, Make us an offer! Barter is fun. AMENITIES: Fireplace x 2 (one inside, one outside), Iron, ALSO AVAILABLE, SPECIAL PACKAGE #1 Take a memorable mini-vacation and meet with a world reknown relationship expert for a few hours and SAVE THAT RELATIONSHIP!, Faster results than traditional counseling sessions, Additional fee for meeting with expert, SPECIAL PACKAGE #2 Learn how to PLAY THE HARP in ONE WEEKEND, Included in package, Lodging for up to 8 people, Harp lessons from a classically trained harpist, Learn how to play the harp even if you can't read music, For all levels of musicians,...moreless
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Beaches 1 & 1/2 mi away, the beginning of Cannery Row is approx 4 miles away. Monterey Aquarium a little over 3 miles away, Short driving distance to Outlet Shopping, Carmel is a 10-15 min drive depending on traffic, Pt Lobos + Big Sur 20 to 45 min away. Great place to stay for Concours D'Elegance,Laguna Seca, The Monterey Jazz Festival, Pacific Groves's Feast of the Lanterns, and Pebble Beach's ATT GOLF CLASSIC, INSIDE BIG SUR TOURS, ARTISTS TREAT, Ask us about our private tour of Big Sur Artists and Musicians homes, Have you ever wondered what it was like to live in Big Sur and create? See their private studios, watch them sculpt, paint, bend iron, and learn some of their techniques. Plan your vacation during one of many annual Music Festivals ~ Jazz, Blues, or the Bach. Auto and race enthusiasts come from all over the country to see the Concours d'Elegance (World Renowned Classic Car Show), the Laguna Seca Car Races, bikers cruise in for the Motorcycle Races....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
HI SEASON & HOLIDAYS $450-$475/nt $2400-3000/wk This house can accommodate 10-12 overnight guests, Price quoted is for 8 guests. There is an extra fee pp for over 8 guests. LO Season M0N thru THURS: $295 (3 nts min.)-$375/nt (2 nt) FRI-SAT $350-425/nt To Book: 50% of balance required, charges include one night damage deposit, 12% tax, shorter stays may require a $150-$200 short term fee/cleaning fee. Balance paid in full 90 days before arrival. Laguna Seca Week is $500 per night (Minimum 5 nights)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I love to match people to just the right home. Tell us your ideal budget and I will find the best deal for you.
Why the Owner Chose Monterey:
It's in a sun belt with great views of the bay both day and night. Quiet neighborhood on top of what used to be a sand dune.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views. hot tub, cannery row, bike path
- Primary: (831)238-6111(California, USA)
- Secondary: (831)250-6955
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunsets over the bay that will amaze you!
Large Deck with 300 degree View of Bay & Ocean
View from Deck, Living Room, and Dining Room
View at Dusk from Hot Tub
BayVue Gazebo w/ Handmade DanishPicnic Table inside & a Twin Bed, perfect 4 naps
Family Rm also has this comfy futon with Memory Foam Topper
Bay View Family Room with Sleeper Couch and Futon
This house is our other rental which is walking distance if you want 2 houses
Living Room View to Dining Room
Ocean View Deck
Big Screen TV Wood Burning Fireplace Single person Futon
Bay Vue Separate Family Rm has a sleeper couch and a Futon
Master Bedroom Queen Bed Details
Family Room Sleeper Couch
Spacious Liv Rm with Fireplace Big Screen TV
Another Gorgeous Sunset here!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 25, 2013