Beautiful House to Rent Near Gordes
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Goult house description
Reached by one of the small roads between Gordes and Les Beaumettes, this beautiful house is tucked away in a private location with a stunning view on the Luberon. The infinity pool is situated below the house with itself a view on the countryside. This property offers every comfort required for a relaxing holiday under the Provencal sun.
The house (180m²) consists of:
Ground floor :
- Big open space of 88m² comprising living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Living area 2 linen sofas (3 seats), coffee table, flat screen TV, a Wii, a stereo.
- Reading corner (next to the living area): 2 white linen armchairs, a coffee table, a carpet, a wardrobe.
- Dining area: a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs, a high chair and a wooden?burning stove.
- Equipped kitchen: a central unit with storage space and a sink. Smeg fridge, gas 5 burners with stove, coffee machine, Nespresso, toaster, kettle and dishwasher.
- Laundry room (12.3m²) equipped with a washing machine, a dryer and a drying room.
- Independent toilet (1.5m²)
- Bedroom 1 (20.6m²) with a 160 bed, 2 bedside tables with 2 lamps, a balcony, a separate dressing room (4.7m²) and a bathroom (11m²) with bath, 2 basins, a chest of drawers and a toilet.
- Bedroom 2 (16.6 m²) with 2 beds of 90, 2 bedside tables with 2 lamps and a chest of drawers.
- Independent shower room (7.9m²) with a basin.
- Bedroom 3 (16m²) with 2 beds of 90, 2 bedside tables with one lamp and a large closet dressing wardrobe.
Swimming Pool (8mX4m) secured by a fence
Field of 11 hectares
Outdoor furniture scattered around the terrace and under the pergola. Two wooden benches. 1 table with 6 chairs and a small round table wrought iron with 4 chairs.
- 1 story
- 180 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
rental charges rb
- Charges Included
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 21, 2013
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Avignon at 28 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Marseille at 90 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Gare TGV Avignon at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Avignon Sud (A7) at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Cassis at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Les Beaumettes at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Saumane de Vaucluse at 17 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Les Beaumettes at 2 Kilometres
About: Luberon Sotheby’s International Realty is by design a boutique real estate firm, united with the world’s top, international, luxury real estate brand —Sotheby’s International Realty®. Our affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty provides us with a unique worldwide brokerage presence that, in turn, creates a global marketplace for Propriétés du Luberon to buy, sell and rent properties in the Luberon Valley in Provence. Most of the properties have at least some maid service and other services can usually be arranged, including a full time chef, cooking lessons, yacht charter, babysitter or transfers to and from the airport. Unlike a hotel holiday, staying at a villa offers flexibility, privacy and space to unwind and Luberon Sotheby’s International Realty will ensure a personal service to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
Sotheby's International Realty invites fans of precious moments to discover a collection of exceptional properties and a bespoke service in the heart of a region with authentic atmospheres. Our team consists of specialists in luxury travel that will provide you with a many years of experience. Our Service is geared towards the creativity, flexibility and reliability. A constant attention with a personalized and discreet service. Thanks to our excellent relations, we are able to get the best concert tickets, tables, restaurants etc.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house with a large living space on the ground floor make it easy to live in it and to feel relax after few hours, The upstairs bedrooms are well equipped and have a beautiful view over the Luberon Mountains. Perfect for holidays with family and friends.
- Primary: +33 0490725500 From Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
House with Luberon Mountains
View from the terrace
Dining room corner
Living and dining room
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
From Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.