Clean, Stylish Home- Comfortable and Convenient to All
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Downtown house description
Small House on a Large lot.
Comfortable two bedroom is currently configured as Queen Master and a Queen 2nd Bedroom.
The house is optimized for 4 persons.
Merida Mexico Artisan Furnishings are mixed with old and new - surrounded by rich hues- to create a quiet and comfortable living space.
DirecTV with DVR, Sony Sound/DVD system and a large HD Television facilitate viewing from the couch and dining area.
A fully functional Apple computer is plugged into a secure whole-home DSL internet network.
A fully stocked -modern kitchen opens onto the bar & dining area and living room - maximizing the contact between the cook/host and their friends.
French doors open onto the back patio from the dining area and the office for brilliant light and access to the back yard.
The spacious back yard features a specially designed geometric swimming/wading pool with submerged bench at chest height for relaxation and entertainment.
Stained concrete floors and stone tiles make the house clean and neat.
The full bath contains much storage
Full size stacked high efficiency washer/dryer inside the house.
Office can be converted into a second bedroom on request.
Main bedroom has ample storage for folded and hanging clothes. It also has a Drectv in the room.
The Artisan couch is super wide and comfortable to nod off in, or for an overnight guest.
The large driveway can accommodate two full size cars, one of which can be under the carport awning.
The manicure grounds are simple but very south florida.
There is seating in the front entry or even better - in the back next to the pool and bar-b-que grill.
The backyard is configured for 4 with an umbrella but lounge chairs can be provided.
If you have kids, the large grassed backyard is perfect for a tent.
A large tree and an enclosed fence make the backyard private, comfortable and secure - even for a reasonably well behaved dog.
The home features thermostat controlled A/C and Heating with overhead fans in the dining room, office and main bedroom.
The home is protected by ADT security and has high grade locks as well as hurricane shutters which can be lowered for less light or heightened security.
The house was gutted and rebuilt in 2005 so much is in working order and it is well kept.
The neighborhood is diverse and low traffic due to the city removal of thoroughfares at 14th and 15th ave.
As is common in south florida, there are no sidewalks but the streets are fine for walking or riding conveyance of your choice.
Trash pick up is twice a week so there is limited accumulation of waste.
The kitchen is stocked with modern appliances and is designed with a classic work triangle with an over the sink counter/bar with overhead lights for entertaining.
The kitchen is well-lit and has under mount lighting for a more subdued illumination.
The dining area is prepared for 4 people but between the living room table, bar and dining area - the home can hose a reasonably size cafeteria style serving.
Contact me directly if you have questions or need clarification
- 1051 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Maximum of five persons - 2 each in both Queen beds and 1 on couch for short periods. This is a nice home for the combination leisure/working professional or a mature couple who may entertain. Master bedroom Television sits on a tower of drawers Large Closet contains column of shelves as well as full length bar for hanging clothes ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The home is filled with rare furniture and important mementos and art from my life in order to make it a home for the weary traveller. The floors are stained concrete (hard), there is a pool and many items broken cannot be replaced. I go through great care deliver the house in the most allergen free state as possible. There are only two carpets which can be removed as needed. The low step and concrete floor are wheelchair and pet friendly. The fence is adequate but is no match for a skillful escape artist dog. Cats are welcome but no cat box is standard and an extra deposit may be required if biting, digging or clawing are part of the pets nature. Loud and unruly dogs/kids will be grounds for contract termination (no refund) if authorities or neighbors are involved. Season is essentially November 1st until June 1st. Long term renters are welcome for off season. In season months are standard rentals - additional time may be negotiated individually....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Filtered Water
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Macintosh Computer
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking On Street
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room:
- Security System
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
PERFECT little House. Central to all things
PERFECT little House. Central to all things
We are locals who suffered a fire and are waiting to get back in and in mean time have been shuffling between rental homes all booked on HOME AWAY. All said this house was as comfortable as any and served to fill all our needs the best. Considering this is our 7th house in 3 mos. I would say that stands as a very high recommendation. The house is well looked after, accommodating and easy to adjust to in terms of alarms and electronics, laundry.. Etc. It has a huge backyard very conducive to bbq-ing and gathering around the pool for Lol sunbathing. Has lounges for lying in the sun and the yard is such that u have full access to sun all day. We have dogs and they loved the yard and neighborhood. Even the neighbors get high marks. I would highly recommend this little house. It was for us the most affordable to boot. This allowed for us to stay here the longest so I am confident I speak from a good position to advise. Make this your first consideration
- Guest Patrick P.
- Date of stay 11/01/13
- Review Submitted 11/17/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $100 Nightly
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: FLL - Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood International at 6.3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 95 N/S at 2.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Lauderdale Beach at 3.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Alibi Complex Men/Women/Video/Food at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Siam Cuisine - Thai/Asian Fusion at 0.8 Miles
- Primary: +1 9542612120 I travel for work, if i can answer i will
- Fax: +1 954 2522068 business fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Secluded Backyard with Entertainment Pool and Double French Doors.
Just entered home, this is the View through living room out to backyard.
Main Workspace with Modern Appliances and Bar access for Guests.
Well Lighted kitchen perfect for cooking and easy to clean.
From both French Doors, the outside is spacious and clean.
In addition to Vanity, twin stylish storage cabinets are ample storage.
Master has full-length mirror and excellent storage/sheving.
Clean Lines, South Florida Foliage, Driveway and Carport.
Looking from Living Room to Kitchen - open floor plan is comfortable.
Orange entertainment lighting of bar, local lighting and more workspace.
Dining area has overhead fan/light and beautiful view/access to outside.
Large tub is relaxing. The Large sink and elongated bowl are comfortable.
The Master bedroom with overhead fan is bathed in natural light.
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
I travel for work, if i can answer i will
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.