Near to Everything, and Low Cost $39/Day
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Rafael cottage description
Large Studio Home, with nice deck, completely furnished including excellent double bed (matrimonial), linens, dishes, etc. hot water, home phone, high-speed internet and cable TV are connected.
Located 10 minutes from San Isidro de El General, Perez Zeledon...a beautiful town 1000 meters above sea level, which has just about everything: farmers market, doctor, hospital, mechanics, boutiques, restuarants, bars, hospital, church, and buses to everywhere.
San Isidro is about 40 minutes to the beach, or the other way to the country's highest peak at, Mt. Chirripo National Park.
The Garden cottage is near to it all, yet it is private, secluded and quiet. The weather is perfect, and the river will lull you to sleep. Rare Birds in abundance
Here you get a complete home, with all amenities, for less than the price of a hotel room. $39./day (7 day min).
Secure, with Parking and Convenient to Town to shopping, to beach, to mountains, to eco tours, to horseback riding and waterfalls and great birdwatching..
- 125 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The Garden Cottage is a beautiful studio home with a nice deck, elegantly furnished, tv and internet connected, hot water, home phone, big closet and comfy bed. Kitchen is ready to go. This low-priced accommodation is lower than nearby hotels, and is twice as good, quiet, and elegant. you will not sweat in your sheets at the beach, but we are within 45 minutes of most attractions be it the beach or national park, and 10 minutes from San Isidro de El General, a sweet mountain town about 1000 meters above sea level. Whatever you may need is there, , shops, farmers market, doctor, hospital, haircut, hardware, and buses to most anywhere. People are very friendly here, nice, and kind. We can tell you some stories, and have suggestions and travel info. for your visit. At the Garden Cottage, you will have perfect temperature, not too hot nor cold. You will be secluded and private and listen to river sounds, hear a chorus of frogs and crickets for awhile, then, sleep like a baby....moreless
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
Only 10 minutes from San Isidro de El General,..a beautiful mountain town, 3000 ft above sea 15 min to doctor, hosp. clinics, farmers market, boutiques, mechanics, artists, many nice restaurants, bars...moreless
We are located 10 minutes above San Isidro de El General, a mountain town, 3000 ft above sea level. Fresh clean air here. THE CHIRRIPO NATL PK.. (highest peak in CR) is 45 min drive from the Cottage...moreless
We are near to a most beautiful town in the mountains. The bus is near, costs 35 cents. San Isidro de El General is a charming small city, with everything you may need....about 10 minutes away....moreless
sports and adventure activities
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Laundry Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Local Activities Guide
- ISDN Access
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Basic Soaps
- Paper Towels
- Dialup Access
- Bottled Water
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- 2 Ring Stove
- Mini Refrigerator
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Personal check, accepted for $200. in advance, plus ID info.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$ 25.00 Cleaning Fee, Plus $25.00 key deposit, total, $50. deposit.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Maria Int'l at 84 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Inter-Americana at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Dominical at 22 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pelon's or El Rodeo at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Bazookas at 2.5 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
This is a perfect little house, near to everything, and yet very reasonable to rent. Compare to Any Other Rental, and find that you can use this as a base to travel, without costing you lots of money. Also, perfect weather. Never too hot, nor cold. You will not have to sleep on wet sheets, like you do at the beach.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
GARDEN COTTAGE ENTRANCE
cabinet and cooking area
New &quot;Jiron&quot; queen sized bed
kitchen counter, stove, refri, entrance to patio
entrance road and bridge
spathyphyllum (white flag) and ginger
Garden Cottage entrance, parking by gate
living room and views
walk in closet
patio: hammock, chairs, table
entrance road just after gate
rare female Tangera
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.