Camp Serenity - Spacious, W/Direct Trail Access for Both Atv's & Snowmobiles
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pittsburg chalet description
Camp Serenity is a 2,500 sq.ft. home with 4 Private bedrooms and loft that sleeps 10, 3 full baths, with drive thru garage attached for ATV's and Snowmobiles. DIRECT TRAIL ACCESS for both Snowmobile/ATV trails. Located on a secluded 8 acre lot on a private road about 1 1/2 miles close to the Articat dealer, all activitives and dining very close by. Brand new furniture and new beds, very pristine. Fully equipped kitchen with all the cookware needed and utensils, with plenty of counter space to spread out. Cathedral ceilings in living room with a wall of glass looking to the great outdoors without having to go outside on deck. Flat Screen TV with remote. Bedrooms include a Master Suite that has a King bed with a private full size bath, a second bedroom with a queen bed with full views to the outdoors, the third bedroom has 2 twin beds with full views to the outdoors and the fourth bedroom has 2 or 4 twins on ground floor. There are 3 full baths - one in master suite, 2nd next to 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, and a full bath on ground floor. Plenty of parking for vehicles and trailers alike. Linens and towels to start are provided. Sleeps up to 10 people. NO SMOKING OR PETS. Starting at $240 for 6 people and $45 each additional person (Winter Season). A security deposit of $500 and a contract that covers both guests and property manager.
Camp Serenity offers Plenty Of Privacy without reaching out and touching the neighbors yet close enough that you don't feel alone. Parking and DIRECT TRAIL ACCESS, so you can unload those sleds/atv's once. Plenty of room to park all vehicles and trailers with ample room to turn around.
Come enjoy the Panoramic wilderness views from the cathedral wall of glass in the large livingroom area that overlooks the great outdoors, sits eight people. Accomodates four couples privately. A large kitchen that is fully equipped and sits eight people.
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10. Bedroom 1 - 1 King, Master Suite w/full bath on top floor. Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen, on 1st floor. Bedroom 3 & 4 - 2 Twin/ Single , 1st and ground floor. Daybed in loft area Our master suite has a king bed which is privately located on the top floor, w/large sliders overlooking the beautiful outdoors and uninterrupted vista of wilderness, a full bath to yourself. 1Queen bedroom on 1st floor with large sliders facing the beautiful outdoors. 1 Twin bedroom also on 1st floor with large sliders facing the beautiful outdoors. 1 Twin bedroom on ground floor. Another full bath on 1st floor near kitchen and livingroom areas, also a full bath in basement for the convience of the 4th bedroom and directly from the garage. A large parcel of land for the family to just stay and enjoy without having to go far. Plenty of room for family and friends. You may not want to leave this private oasis !...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Enjoy the serenity of it all from snowmobiling, atv (four wheeling), hiking, swimming, fishing, boating, site seeing, visiting our local restaurants and pub, to the ice cream stand at Moose Alley Cones, relaxing on the porch to the scene of the beautiful outdoors of wildlife or just sitting around the fire pit with friends and family with smores to enjoy....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
This property sits on 8 acres. Plenty of room to park vehicles and atv's/snowmobiles and trailers. Plenty of room for kids to play safe and also to view the wildlife from inside or outside the home....moreless
sports and adventure activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Free Local Calls
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Housekeeper Optional
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Wood Deck
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Porch Furniture
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Winter 2013 - 2014
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2014
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $45 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
.Rates are based on 6 people each additional person will be $45. A security deposit is required and a contract.
Rates are based on 6 people, each additional person will be $45. Rates are subject to change till confirmation of reservation. $200 deposit holds reservations. Balance is due 30 days prior to stay. There is a security deposit and a contract also.
- cleaning: $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Manchester, NH at 180 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Burlington, VT at 160 Miles
- Nearest Train: Manchester, NH at 180 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 93 at 80 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 1st Connecticut Lake has a beach area 2 miles away at 190 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Buck Rub Pub at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Balsams at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Colebrook at 25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rainbow Grille, Buck Rub at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Came to Great Northwood's to get away from the hustle and bustle of it all. The Pristine beauty of Pittsburg, NH and for the outdoor activities.
Why the Owner Chose Pittsburg:
The best thing about this property is the Private bedrooms for my family and friends. A Great Big Yard for the Kids to play without worrying about them. Direct Trail Access for the ATV's and Snowmobiles. Driving right from my property is great. I like the fact of not trailering. The places to eat and grocery store are only a short distance away. Very secluded. The Pristine feel you get when you are here.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
A drive thru garage for the Atvs and Snowmobiles. A big yard to turn trailers around. 4 Private bedrooms and 3 Full Bathrooms. The seclusion of it all. The pristine feel you get when you are here.
- Primary: +1 603 538-7125 call after 7pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1 of 2 full baths in home on 1st fl and top fl with master bedrm
2nd view of kitchen, also living room, stairs going up to master king bedroom
great nature views to front yard from kitchen and living room.
out on deck looking at great cloudy view of the front yard and driveway
Master- king bedrm on top fl with full bathrm- w/view of the outdoors from bed.
Bedroom with a queen size bed on 1st floor.
Twin bedroom on 1st floor. This room also has great views to the outdoors.
a drive thru garage for the ATV's and Snowmobiles with garage opener.
Camp Serenity - w/snowmobile/atv drive thru garage, Direct Trail Access.
fully equipped kitchen- side by side refrig w/ice maker, elect stove
living room area - brand new furniture - great views looking outdoors to nature.
standing in loft area by master bedroom overlooking living area and front yard
another view off of front deck - outdoor views - driveway to right of pic.
2nd view of master bedroom with king size bed and also private bathroom.
2nd view of queen size bedroom with views of the outdoors from bed.
1 of 3 full baths in home on all 3 floors. Looking at mirror shows shower.