You Want Paradise? We Got Paradise!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
If you need golf, shopping, or the beach for your Paradise this has it and then some. Enter this Mediterranean style, gated community and walk from the carport to your first floor three bedroom condominium that can sleep six. This unit is an end unit which allows plenty of 'natural' light through the dinning room window and lanai. Internet access is available 'upon request'.
Enjoy the excellent location to shop and dine at the Coconut Point Mall. Lovely Naples is a 20 minute sightseeing drive to the south and Ft. Myers Beach a 20 minute drive along the Gulf of Mexico to the north. Many beaches within 15 minutes. Sanibel Island, 40 minutes. Fresh gulf shrimp and many restaurants and grocery stores for your convenience.
Enjoy the 547 acres for walking within the community, and the three premier nine-hole courses, designed by Senior PGA Tour player Mike Hill and golf course architect Chip Powell for your golfing pleasure in the natural landscaping of Southwest Florida. After a day at the beach, golfing or shopping, walk to the pool with a cool drink in your hand and enjoy.
- On floor 1
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 baths- 1 with shower, 1 with shower/tub.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- This is an 'end unit' with plenty of natural sunlight. Dining Table With Six Chairs, Linens, Pool Towels, Ironing Board, No Pets, Screened-in Lanai with a Round Table and Six Wicker Chairs, Ceiling Fan/Light, Nine-foot Glass Door Out to the Lanai for Your Viewing Enjoyment to the Golf Course...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Three Premier Nine-Hole Courses, Full Fitness Center, Fish, Pelican Sound is a Member of the National Audubon Society, Shopping at the Miromar Outlet, Flamingo Flea Market, Coconut Point Mega Out Door Mall, and Many More, Take Advantage of the Free Canoe Boat and Kayaks to Use on the Scenic Estero River, Plus See the Dolphins While on the Complimentary Pontoon Shuttle to the Famous Lover's Key Beach on the Gulf of Mexico...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
This unit has been rented for DEC-2013 AND /JAN/FEB/MARCH/APRIL 2014. PRICE BREAK on 'MULTIPLE' month rentals !!! No 'WEEKLY' rentals. Tenants are to pay membership transfer fee, State tax. $1000 refundable deposit. (Jan/Feb/March $3800)*(April/May/June/July/Aug/Sept $2,000)*(Oct/Nov/Dec $2300)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Ft. Myers (RSW) at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bonita Beach at 10 Miles
About the owner: We purchased in Pelican Sound not only for the excellent golf and pools but for the access to the Estero River, which not a lot of developments have available.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our particular unit is on the end which allows natural sunlight through the dining room window along with the lanai. You can be entertained on the lanai by watching the golfers as they approach the first green. The most unique benefit of the Pelican Sound community is the access of the Estero River. This you will not find in other communities. You can canoe and kayak up or down the river which is located by the bigger pool and fitness center. A free shuttle is available that will take you out to the Gulf of Mexico and drop you off at Lovers Key , #4 best Florida Beach. Hunt for shells and watch the dolphins swim by. The boat returns periodically for your convenience. You really get the Florida feel by taking this adventure. We do it every time we stay. How could you not!
- Primary: (402) 334-5197
- Secondary: Cell: (402) 689-2512 (Nebraska, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room and 14 foot Lanai with Golf Course View.
Master with King Size Bed/Large Bathroom/Walk-in Closet/Lanai access
Pelican Sound Club house for 27 hole golf coarse
Kitchen/Dinning - Table with 6 chairs, corner unit with plenty of natural light
Large pool by the Dining/Fitness/River Boat Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 13, 2013