VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Just a 5-minute walk from Orange Hill Beach, Villa Plumeria offers access to a communal pool and tennis courts. This air-conditioned villa has free Wi-Fi and a fully-equipped gallery-style kitchen.
This spacious retreat offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lounge with flat-screen cable TV, stereo system and a DVD player. There is an outdoor covered back patio with garden views of fruit trees and a BBQ.
You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which features an oven, microwave and coffee maker. Local and international restaurants can also be found within a 5-minute drive.
You can go swimming and snorkelling at Orange Hill Beach or diving in Stuart Cove, a 20-minute drive away. Nassau International Airport is a 10-minute drive away, while Nassau is a 20-minute drive away.
Rates are based on 5 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
1. Bay Street - a great scenic drive stretching along the north shore. On your way to downtown and Paradise Island, you will find area's restaurants, grocery stores, duty free shops, beaches and a golf course, just to name a few.
2. Fish Fry - a chain of restaurants near Cable Beach. Here you will find fresh seafood such as lobster, conch, and fish. You can buy it raw or cooked depending on your preference.
3. Ardastra Zoo and Botanical Gardens - a great place to visit with children of all ages. Your kids will love the petting zoo, hand feeding the playful Lory parrots, and watching the world-famous March of the Flamingos.
4. Fort Charlotte - the largest of the three colonial forts. Some of the features include a dungeon, drawbridge, a water-less moat, underground passages, and spectacular views of the Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort is free.
5. Junkanoo - an annual festival which takes place in December. Watch the parade of dancers playing instruments fill downtown Nassau wearing colorful, hand made costumes.
6. Queen's Staircase - this magnificent limestone staircase was carved all by hand for Queen Victoria, and offers some of the best views of the area.
7. Stuart Cove - explore reefs, wrecks, and coral walls of Nassau. Looking for a thrill? Shark diving excursion is an adrenaline pump.
8. The Straw Market - gift shopping is never complete without it. Find hand crafted items made by local craftsmen.
9. Paradise Island - just across the bridge world class boutiques, shops and kiosks fill the intimate streets as you approach the Atlantis Resort. Take a stroll along the Versailles Gardens and Cloisters, which are a part of the Ocean Club resort for a complete island experience.