VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
An amazing location and South Austin cool are yours in this peaceful, zen South Congress cottage.
An updated 1BR with study/office that will easily accommodate a single or a couple, the house has been newly redesigned with a simple, modern sensibility and every comfort in mind, even including complementary Keurig coffees. The cottage also features a large, private, park-like backyard with a freestanding deck that has lounge and dining areas, plus a hammock to lay back in and enjoy the jasmine blossoms.
You could not ask for a more ideal location to experience Austin. Check out the Photos above and the More Details link below, and feel free to contact me with any questions or to book a reservation for this one-of-a-kind Austin accommodation.
- The cottage is literally just steps away from 3 of Bon Appetit magazine's Top 50 New Restaurants (Sway, Elizabeth St. Cafe, and Lenoir), plus 10 of Austin's most popular food trailers, including the original Torchy's Tacos, Holy Cacao, and Gourdough's Gourmet Donuts. Most are within just one block of the cottage, and provide a great way to immerse yourself in Austin's amazing local food scene.
- South Congress, with classic Austin venues like the Continental Club, Jo's Coffee at the Hotel San Jose, Guero's, Home Slice Pizza, and the 24-hour Magnolia Cafe, is a short 5 minute stroll away.
- Downtown, Lady Bird Lake, and the Hike and Bike Trail, with everything they have to offer, are only one mile away, and easily accessible on foot, by bike, or using one of the two bus lines that run right by.
Check out the photos, and feel free to contact me with any questions or to book a reservation for this one-of-a-kind Austin accommodation.
- The rates displayed do not include an additional 15% occupancy tax for stays of less than 30 days.
- The Zen Cottage is licensed by the City of Austin as a short-term rental. License #105150.
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.