VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
In a privileged environment, in a hill with panoramic views of the Alpilles, our ground floor house welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. Peacefully situated in a residential area close to the village of Les Baux de Provence, conjugate relaxation, tranquility and sweetness of life in Provence. The terrace offers a view of the Alpilles and overlooks the pool (6,5m x 4m) all terraced. The house is divided into two wings: high wing (kitchen, living room, mezzanine playroom) and low wing (bathroom and 3 bedrooms). It is south facing, with living rooms open onto the main terrace typical Provencal, a place in the house where life is good all summer to relax and share warm moments around the table. The summer kitchen offers a second kitchen and a second bathroom fully equipped around a pizza oven. Ideal for 6 people, no pets.
An additional charge of € 85 / week rental will be required for:
- Reception and entrance and exit interview
- Linen (bed linen, duvets, pillows, towels, tea towels) provided and cleaned
- Weekly outdoor maintenance service (pool and garden)
A deposit check uncashed 2. 000,00 € is required at the entrance....moreless
Hors saison Jan 30 - Mar 25, 2016 7 night min stay
PRINTEMPS 2016 Mar 26 - May 27, 2016 5 night min stay
ETE 2016 May 28 - Sep 3, 2016 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
$265 Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
No additional mandatory fees
Des frais supplémentaires de 85€/semaine de location seront demandés pour :
- accueil et entretien entrée et sortie
- linge de maison (linge de lit, couettes, oreillers, serviettes de toilettes, torchons) fourni et nettoyé
- prestation hebdomadaire entretien extérieur (piscine et jardin)
Un chèque de caution de 2.000,00€ non encaissé est exigé à l'entrée.
Pay with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
- Discover the Romanesque with Provence: the cloister of Saint-Paul de Mausole in St Remy, where the shadow wanders concerned Van Gogh, the ancient church of Saint Martha in Tarascon, which was collegial between the twelfth and thirteenth century Montmajour Abbey, lonely queen of Provencal Romanesque, Cathedral, which was dedicated to St. Trophime in Arles, in the twelfth century, the monastery is one of the most famous Provence, Abbey Church Saint-Gilles, the Notre-Dame-de-la-Mer, built in the twelfth century to Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, the Romanesque church of St. Lawrence dominates the Fort Saint-Jean in Marseille and St. Victor Abbey, one of the most complex monuments of Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Discover the fauna, flora and the most beautiful landscapes of the Alpilles, the Crau and the Camargue. Avignon Palace of the Popes, the Pont St Benezet...
- The classified villages: Les Baux de Provence and its castle.
- Outdoor activities: hiking, cycling, equestrian tourism, climbing on the sites of the Alpilles and Luberon, via ferrata, canyoning, adventure, sports raids, quad hikes accessible guide to all.
-Market Creators and Provencal market.
Cultural activities :
- Local festivals and Provencal markets
- Les Baux de Provence and its castle
- Gallo-Roman ruins of Glanum
- Arles, city of art and history
- Guided tour of the Tourist Office: 'In the Footsteps of Van Gogh'