Private Hillside Villa with Salt Water Swimming Pool and Spectacular Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hato house description
Villa Aquamarine is a lovely hillside villa located in the quiet neighborhood of Santa Barbara , mere minutes from downtown Kralendijk, restaurants, beaches, and popular dive sites. The spacious patio and pool deck provide cool breezes and breathtaking views of the harbor, Klein Bonaire, the daily flight of the local parrots and dazzling ocean sunsets.
After a day diving or exploring, return to the comfort of one of three ample bedrooms, each with private bath, remote control air-conditioning, and ceiling fan. An additional half-bath ensures that no one is left waiting for a restroom. A private safe in each room lets you enjoy the island with peace of mind, while the provided linens and towels save space in your bags for whatever you need to make your Bonaire adventure your own. In the evening, sink into the master bedroom's king-sized bed while your friends or family enjoy the queen-sized mattress or twin beds in the guest rooms. In the morning, exit any of the bedrooms either into the house or onto the meandering private garden paths, a favored hangout for lizards and iguanas.
The house is a comfortable 2400 square feet, including a spacious living and dining room that boasts local decor, a flat screen cable television, and a stereo with iPod dock and CD player, perfect for enjoying a drink while listening to your favorite island tunes. Or step outside to the private salt water swimming pool and enjoy a snack on the covered upper deck, complete with ceiling fan. The fully-equipped kitchen allows you to whip up your own meals in minutes, whether you intend to sit down for a traditional breakfast in the dining room, have a sunset dinner at the outdoor dining space, or carry a lunch with you as you explore the island. The laundry room, with washer, laundry sink, and folding counter, make it easy to clean up after a long day diving, sunning on the beach or hiking the hills of Bonaire.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Each spacious air conditioned bedroom is equipped with a private bath, ceiling fan, safe, and patio door leading to the garden and pool area. The mattresses on each bed are luxurious, plush memory foam. Large closets with shelving and hanging space accommodate all of your belongings. All linens are provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The covered patio has an outdoor dining area as well as comfortable seating for six. An oscillating fan ensures that you will always have a cooling breeze. The pool deck is equipped with two chaise lounges and three lounge chairs for optimum enjoyment. The lighted pool invites one to take a midnight dip. As well as incredible views, the upper patio boasts a ceiling fan and seating for four. A large vat is provided for rinsing dive equipment and the outdoor clothesline is perfect for drying all gear. The large, deep laundry sink is ideal for rinsing your underwater camera. The laundry room is equipped with washer, laundry sink and folding counter for your convenience....moreless
- DVD Player
- MP3 Dock
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Free Local Calls
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- Iron & Board
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Deck Furniture
- Porch Furniture
- Fully Fenced Property
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1375.00-$1775.00/wk5% discount on bookings of two weeks 10% discount on bookings of three or more weeks Additional nights available. Rates exclude Tourist Tax of 6.5% per person per night on guests ages 12 and upRates include maid service for stays longer than 7 nights, end cleaning and normal use of utilities We can offer rental cars and dive packages at interesting rates. Also ask for our grocery service. Transfer from and to the airport Car rentals at interesting rates Dive excursions or other activities Of course we are your trouble shooter during your stay Welcome present with our thanks for booking with us
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Flamingo International Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Popular beaches & dive sites at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ocean front restaurants & bars at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ocean front and resort restaurants at 4 Miles
Enjoy your meals indoor or out.
Spacious master bedroom with king bed, private bath and exit to private gardens
Guestroom with queen bed, private bath and exit to pool & private gardens
Prepare a snack or whip up a gourmet meal in the modern fully-equipped kitchen
Sit back in the shade, read a book or enjoy a cold drink on the plush patio
Relax and soak up some sun on the comfortable chaise lounges
Watch for the iguanas, parrots, hummingbirds and other island wildlife
The perfect spot for evening cocktails and watching the sunset
Enjoy a meal or relax on the sofa while viewing TV or listening to favored tunes
Living area is complete with flat screen TV and stereo with iPod & CD player
Shower or soak, your choice in the five piece master bath
Guestroom with twin beds, private bath and exit to pool and private gardens
Enjoy all the conveniences of home in the modern kitchen
A salt-water system ensures crystal clear, refreshing water in the private pool
Cool off with a dip in the refreshing salt water pool
Wander private paths in the garden
The end to a perfect day in paradise
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.