Peachtree Towers Corporate Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Atlanta condo description
Fully Furnished including sleeper sofa and linens; Fully equipped kitchen with cookware, dishes, flatware, glassware and utensils; Full entertainment system including TV, stereo, DVD and VCR; all utilities including local phone, basic cable and DSL internet access; screened-in porch with gorgeous city views; weekly cleaning service; 24-hour security.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Music Library
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
- Located at the corner of Baker Street and Peachtree street across from Atlanta's Mart. We are walking distance to The Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, Georgia World Conrgess Center, Georgia Dome and Phillips Arena. We are 1/2 block from a Marta station and one block to Peachtree Center Mall plus several restaurants and bars within a couple of blocks....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo is right in the downtown area. I liked the high floor and the fact that all of the necessities for our stay were there already. The listing photos are very accurate.
- Guest Amanda F.
- Date of stay 08/30/13
- Review Submitted 09/05/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
My family and I will miss this condo! Close to all amenities and comfortable! Our young son really enjoyed the view!
- Guest Fran (Bham, AL)
- Date of stay 09/05/12
- Review Submitted 11/07/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Decent and Affordable but not fancy
Decent and Affordable but not fancy
Room was dated and in need of a quality cleaning and renovation but it otherwise seemed safe and mostly sound. Very friendly and helpful concierge staff. Location is best for convention-goer or business traveler. Definitely not a romantic getaway. Avoid the liquor store on the building's ground floor, it is ridiculously over-priced. TV reception wasn't that great. Nearby brewpub was superb! Flex-Car was a block away. This section of downtown is pretty dead at night.
- Guest pdx native (Portland, OR)
- Date of stay 12/01/07
- Review Submitted 02/10/08
2008 Rates: $125/night (three-night minimum) .. $750/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport at 29 Miles
- Nearest Train: MARTA Station 1/2 block away at 200 Metres
- Nearest Motorway: Interstates 75 & 85 at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: + (404) 892-2575
- Secondary: + (770) 335-2565 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 04, 2013