VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I would like to thank the owners for a wonderful vacation. The rental process was effortless and the condo was perfect for our family get-away. It is decorated just lovely, extremely clean and fully stocked with everything we needed (and we did cook often). The beds are very comfortable and the towels are plush! We enjoyed relaxing by the pool without ever having to rush down early in the morning to stake our claim to lounge chairs. The condo is ideally located next to the La Quinta Resort - less than a 5 minute walk. We wish we could have stayed longer and hope to return again next year."
Guest: Stacey W.Date of Stay: March 2014Review Submitted: April 23, 2014
"This is our third year renting Nancy and Johns beautiful apartment, we were a little concerned after the hurricane but were reassured by Nancy that all was well and it was! The apartment and the views are beautiful and we rush to get up in the mornings to watch the sunrise, we love being in easy driving distance of downtown Cabo but being able to come back to the peace and the calm of Misiones Del Cabo at night is perfect.
Pepe and his bar are the ideal spot to stop off after a day at the beach or to have a cocktail before going out and the Taco and Fish nights are tremendous value.
Thanks again for another wonderful stay"
Guest: BritgirlDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 3, 2015
"There 17 of us! Adults, Youth and kids. The placed was very clean and spacious! Jolly Tar house is really a very welcoming place. Kids loved the fire pit and the large backyard. We really enjoyed the large dining room with long dining tables and enjoyed many meals and board games! Diane is easy to talk to and very accommodating.
We hope to come back again!"
Guest: Jolly Tar Fan Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 24, 2015
"Just back from a quick 4 day guy trip and wanted to note this nice property and owner. The rental process was quick and easy, the condo access and check out could not have been easier.
Here are a few of my thoughts:
1. location- this is perfectly located in Frisco. Easy access to 70. We skied Vail (30 min), BC (40 min), and Breck (5 min). Perfect launch point. Good restaurants close by on main st. and great rental shops nearby too.
2. condo condition. Obviously a rental unit, but clearly one that has been well taken car of over the years. We wanted for nothing from utensils, plates, cookware to towels and other essentials. TV, carpet (amazingly padded), and furniture were all nice.
3. Parking. Dedicated spot in garage. very nice and relatively easy access to condo (up a flight of stairs).
4. Price. For the quality of the condo, we all felt the price was great. We have certainly paid more and stayed in worse. This is a great value.
Cons (very limited):
1. fireplace- not a big deal and I hate writing because we did not report during our stay, but the fireplace did not work. wasn't a huge deal.
2. beds. Beds were fine, but the fitted sheets (especially on the singles) constantly came off and wrapped you up like a taco. mild inconvenience (and mildly amusing to the guys battling them).
Don't hesitate to book this unit."
Guest: Clay S.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 9, 2015