VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This was the perfect spot for my family of 4 and our dog. We didn't have the best weather but were still able to enjoy the row boats.. even got a visit from the local seals. The location is great for going on some day trips as well. The cottage has everything you need to have a comfortable stay.. and the wood burning stove is amazing! We were also able to use the outdoor fire pit to make some smores :) Bring some games for those quiet nights."
Guest: Tracy S.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 23, 2015
"I'm having a hard time writing this review because there are so many great things I want to say, I don't know where to start. The cabin was incredible! Kooky decor, spacious (even for our group of ten), and everything we needed for a successful weekend away from the city. There are oodles of movies and board games to keep you occupied, and the indoor fireplace was a really nice touch. The fully-equipped kitchen made meal-planning a breeze too. We didn't get to explore a lot around the area but we went on a few walks and there's a quaint river running nearby. Owners and caretaker were also very accommodating and helpful, courteous and prompt to respond to emails. My only complaint is that we didn't stay longer! Would love to go back soon. :)"
Guest: Jacey G.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 12, 2015
"We stayed in the apartment for three nights. We have been fortunate to have stayed in numerous different apartments and homes in many places and countries. This is one of the very best we have rented. The apartment is very nice and well maintained, and the views are great. The location in Yaletown is hard to beat, with many restaurants close by, and the train into the city just a block away. The owners were very good to deal with. In short, it is a great place to stay."
Guest: DonTDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 15, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015