VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We booked this location for a family vacation. The facility is nice with a great hot tub and a grill that warms quickly. The location appeared to be great for ski-in / ski-out, though the snow line was a couple thousand feet above us given we went in early April. The garage is very easy access from the townhome. The heated slate floors are also a major plus. The downstairs room is a total blackout room, which I found great for sleeping and napping. Only negative was that while there are definitely some additional items to help with toddlers like the toys and gates, I wouldn't consider staying if you have kids <age 5, or at least consider bringing your own gates and child-proofing. The gates don't fit against the wall with the baseboards, and the kitchen is def not toddler friendly. Other than that, or if you don't fall within that category, a great place. We also found babysonthego.com to be pretty useful in booking some additional kids items like the baby jogger."
Guest: David F.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 11, 2015
"i can't say enough about this condo. It was so clean and well kept it was a pleasure to stay there. Samantha was the best owner to deal with and over the top accommodating. We have stayed at other condo's in area but this one surpasses all. When we come back in spring want to stay here for the duration of our contract. Thank you Samantha."
Guest: ED S.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 30, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"My husband and I spent aweekend with his parents at Glaciers Reach. What a lovely and quaint experience. The house was perfect, the kitchen so well equipped (spices, tea, coffee, all the cutlery and crockery you would want), the view was great even in overcast and rain weather. The Marketplace was a short walk away and so was the Village. It was clean and welcoming and felt like our little home away from home. Everything is very well thougt through and makes sense, its easy to find your way around and find what you are looking for. The owner was great in accomodating us and replied promplt on all our questions. I would go back there for my next Whistler stay any day!!"
Guest: HanneDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 17, 2015