VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"The condo was perfect for our needs. Its great location on the top floor and facing away from the stroll means it was quiet while still being very central in walking distance to all areas of the village. Bright, light and modern, I'd definitely choose this unit again."
Guest: Kevani M.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 18, 2015
Great Location! Well equiped. Cant wait to come back
"We stayed at The Gables with 2 other couples and the location is great. It's really close to both mountains, 150 yards. There was plenty of space for all of us. The kitchen is very well equipped for when you want to cook a meal. The BBQ on the balcony worked great for our steak night. The front entrance has ample ski and snowboard storage and the boot and glove heater was a bonus and well used. The wood burning fireplace was great to add ambiance at night. Having 2 parking spaces for free was a bonus as well. Sue and David were great to deal with and made arranging activities a breeze. We used David as a guide on our first day and he took us to places we would have never found on our own."
Guest: VictoriaskimomDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: April 14, 2015
"Four of us came for a girlfriends trip and had a fabulous time. This property is perfectly located. The condo was impeccably clean, there were plenty of supplies (toilet paper, towels, soap, shampoo, etc.), and the kitchen was very well equipped and stocked with basics (oils, salt and pepper.....). One of us used the provided aerobed and even that was incredibly comfortable. Our only concern was a plug-in scent air freshener which made 2 of our party sneeze. When we arrived, we were met by the owner, and oriented to the free parking and the condo. We all highly recommend this property and would come back again!"
Guest: Suzanne O.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 1, 2015