VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The unit is exactly as described. It is in a nice setting and has been well maintained. It is in very good condition and the owners have clearly gone out of their way to keep it nice, both in and out.
It is appointed with anything that we looked for during our stay (including coffee filters). The appliances worked well. There is a working barbeque with proper utensils. Lots of extra bedding and blankets. It was very clean.
It was exactly as I hoped/expected.
The owner was also extremely easy to work with and responsive. If you're looking for a nice condo for a family and dont mind a 10 or so minute walk from the Whistler base, and if you like what you see in the pictures, you'll be happy with this unit."
Guest: David D.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 25, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"This place is perfect for a large group or multiple families with young children. It has 5 bedrooms. You can fit lots of people. Large enough for the kids to be able to run around a little bit. It's location is great. It's located on the edge of Whistler village. Close enough to everything, but far enough that you won't be hearing all the noise from the crowds at night. About a 5 minute walk to the main Gondola. Great for the kids. There are 3 free parking spaces in the garage. There is a garage literally attached to the building where you can pay $10/24 hours. It's the only house/condo in the building. The bottom floor is RBC (Royal Bank of Canada). Above that is the Whistler Wired office and some restaurants. Subway, Harajuku (Japanese) and an attached small Japanese market. Across the parking lot is a grocery store. The rest of the building is your condo. Your kids can be almost be as loud as they want and no one would care. Hot tub is great, especially after a long day on the slopes. Only drawback is that you have to walk through the master bedroom to get there. Didn't get to try the sauna, but they have one. They have plenty of storage area for boards/skis/boots. Lot of hooks everywhere to hang sweaters and jackets. There even is an elevator that comes up to your condo from the garage. Each room has a separate thermostat so you can personalize your temp.
The condo shows its age in some areas, but otherwise has been nicely updated/renovated and well maintained. Will definitely be staying here again if we come with a large group."
Guest: John L.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 21, 2015