VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I would highly recommend this suite to anyone. The suite is very neat and clean, it has two nice bedrooms with comfortable beds, great size closets, well equipped kitchen with a big table and small desk suitable for a small office set up, living area with TV and a comfortable sitting arrangement, fair size bathroom, washer and dryer and Storage room. There is a large covered patio by the entrance which is great for sitting and dining outside on a warm day. It is a convenient short drive distance to the Lynn Valley Mall with pretty much anything I needed-groceries, produce, bakery, bank etc. I really enjoyed the nearby forest and the hiking trails including the Baden Powell Trail which start a short walk from the suite. It is a hikers Heaven right there. It is a short drive to downtown Vancouver or any part of the lower mainland due to its proximity to the trans Canada Highway. The owners are very welcoming, helpful and went out of their way to make sure I had everything and was comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay there."
Guest: Marek Z.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: September 24, 2015
"The owner simply couldn't have done more to make our family's stay any better.
We had a slight issue with the house which resulted in him making a 40 minute drive to help us sort it and whilst visiting he offered us so much additional information on the area that really helped our stay.
House itself is excellent for families with a secure back garden and quality fittings and furnishings throughout.
Don't bother hiring a car during your stay as the house is on a well serviced bus route with good amenities available nearby.
Sadly the guitar in the picture and the children's playhouse weren't available but if that's all I've got to grumble about, I guess it says it all.
Well deserved 5 stars and an exceptionally helpful owner in the unlikely event that you need assistance."
Guest: SimonDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 12, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015