VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I'm in love with Sunshine Coast!!! It's our first time here and I don't think I can stay at another house after being spoiled by the view from this home and the convenient location minutes from downtown Gibsons. The house is well equipped, easy to get to and very clean. Mary-Ann, the owner is such a sweetheart, very informative and had prepped us well before our trip. Will definitely come back."
Guest: Christina&famDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 6, 2015
"Barb and Barry's waterfront suite was the perfect getaway for some serious R&R. Stunning view of the sound from the hot tub and comfy bed was the best. They also offered a great deal on kayak rentals which you can take off with from a short trek down to the shoreline. The suite was very clean and stocked with everything we needed. Thanks, Barb and Barry!"
Guest: Jaime L.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 1, 2015
"I have just arrived home from a stay the Armours Beach House with three of my girlfriends. The house is nothing short of amazing! The home is in an ideal location, 5 minutes from the ferry dock, steps down to the beach, and a very short stroll into the town where there are shops and restaurants. It was such a treat to park the car and not have to drive for the duration of our stay. The two decks on the house are incredible- both are grand with incredible views. The house itself is absolutely beautiful with everything you need and more. The kitchen is a dream to cook in, with top of the line appliances, and is stocked with everything you would need during your stay. The bedrooms are all decorated beautifully, as are all of the bathrooms. The house is spacious and very well laid out for families, couples, and groups of friends alike. The owner is very helpful and quick to respond. We are already planning our next trip back!"
Guest: Taryn S.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 4, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015