VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Last year we booked this house for Thanksgiving to spend with our adult children who live in Vancouver. It was so great we rebooked for this past Thanksgiving and were not disappointed. The house is well appointed and spacious and cooking a turkey dinner was a breeze in such a beautiful kitchen and double oven (thanks Paula for providing a roaster!). It is a lovely home with great views for watching amazing sunsets and incoming storms, it is easily walkable to Lower Gibsons Landing, which is full of great shops and restaurants and art.
Can't wait to come back."
Guest: MaryDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 15, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
Wonderful spot! Great VRBO! Stayed twice and will return!
"This is our second time staying here and we will return again. This tasteful and characteristic home has everything one needs. There is great care taken with the gardens, landscaping and green all around. Front landscaping is lovely. Enjoy tranquility and beauty on the big back deck with the huge garden below and awesome picturesque views of Howe Sound. Birds abound! Even in the colder months this place rocks with breath taking scene changes overlooking the water and a charming fireplace. This is very very good value for money!"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 8, 2015
"We couldn't imagine a better location. Barb and Barry's beautiful studio suite is so comfortable and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed the view from the comfy deck loungers and the luxurious hot tub! Everything you need is right there in this nicely equipped home. Barb and Barry are gracious hosts and we are so thankful they share their lovely home."
Guest: Danielle M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 15, 2015