VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"We rented this property for 10 days this September. The pictures on the VRBO website do not do it justice, as the house was exceptional. Our family appreciated all the amenities and well stocked kitchen. The location was great and the views splendid. The main living was large with an open concept which was ideal for entertaining expended family members for dinners and memorable evenings., The outdoor space was enjoyed by all our adult family members."
Guest: Linda C.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 2, 2014
"I'm in love with Sunshine Coast!!! It's our first time here and I don't think I can stay at another house after being spoiled by the view from this home and the convenient location minutes from downtown Gibsons. The house is well equipped, easy to get to and very clean. Mary-Ann, the owner is such a sweetheart, very informative and had prepped us well before our trip. Will definitely come back."
Guest: Christina&famDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 6, 2015