VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"This waterfront Cabin has everything you need including the warm hospitality of the owners.
The lovely grass sitting area with the fire pit on the water is magical. No matter where you sat you had a picture window view of the water. Wood is always available for an indoor fire. The compost toilet is state of the art and no fuss for the visitor as the owners do the care.
We plan on returning to this little bit of heaven."
Guest: Cathy J.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 16, 2015
"My husband and I were looking for a private, quiet, relaxed getaway and we definitely got all of that at Aerie! A well stocked kitchen, a beautiful deck, an inviting hot tub and much more...and we could bring our dog! Best vacation in a long time...thank you Heather and Bob!"
Guest: GibsonsDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 14, 2015