VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"What a truly beautIful home / place / part of the world. This house is a kids haven. Our troop went wild for the sensational treehouse in the garden, plus the hot tub, plus the beachcombing, plus the games, plus the hide-and-seek on the magical garden. Whilst we enjoyed the spectacular vista with a glass of wine."
Guest: Aarvold familyDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 27, 2015
"This was the perfect getaway from family young and old. The view of the ocean is incredible, the hot tub overlooking the ocean idyllic, with lots of room to roam for the kids, and decks for taking it all in. We are already planning our next visit.
The hosts are lovely. Just the right blend of friendly and quiet. They have created a beautiful place to get away. Highly recommend this."
Guest: Anne F.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 31, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015