- Blackcomb Greens
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Ridge
- Club Intrawest
- Forest Trails
- Glacier Lodge
- Greystone Lodge
- Mountain Star
- Nordic Estates
- Painted Cliff
- Pinnacle Ridge
- Blackcomb Lodge
- Carleton Lodge
- Cascade Lodge
- Glacier's Reach
- Granite Court
- Market Pavillion
- Marketplace Lodge
- Mountainside Lodge
- Northern Lights
- Private Homes
- Spruce Grove
- St. Andrews
- Stoney Creek Lagoons
- Stoney Creek Northstar
- Stoney Creek Sunpath
- Sunridge Plateau
- Town Plaza, Bear Lodge
- Town Plaza, Deer Lodge
- Town Plaza, Eagle Lodge
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Whistler currently advertising. Please see the Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver Coast & Mountains vacation rentals page.
Recent Whistler reviews
"This was my second time visiting this stunning property!! The first time I got to enjoy this gorgeous, spacious, home with 6 of my best girlfriends for an incredible girl's weekend away. The accommodations were lovely!! Everything you could possibly need or want, was there for you to borrow, labelled clearly for your convenience. You can just tell that a lot of time, and thought has gone in to the decor and furnishings, as this particular home oozes style and comfort!! I was thoroughly impressed by the amenities and the location, and just couldn't speak highly enough about it, that my husband picked up on my excitement, and decided to see about booking the home for our 15 year anniversary. Not only was Debbie (the owner of this property) extremely accommodating with our selected dates, she also helped by guiding my husband (through several emails and phone conversations),suggesting some wonderful places to dine, and some beautiful sights to see. Debbie's enthusiasm, details, and directions were much appreciated!! (and her suggestions did NOT disappoint) It was a VERY happy anniversary for BOTH my husband and I :) The extreme comfort of the bed in the master bedroom, has to be mentioned...... BEST SLEEP EVER!! The water pressure in the master baths rain shower was FANTASTIC!! I could have stayed in there for an hour!! The hot tub on the deck, was pure bliss and relaxation!! ** With the chill of the fresh crisp air, the heat from the tub, the massage from the jets and the incredible mountain view (and there might have even been a glass of wine in my hand) I was in heaven!! The pictures of this home online, although beautiful, did not nearly do this property it's justice!! This is a "MUST SEE" for yourself!! Whether you are looking for accommodations for a fabulous ladies trip, and family holiday home away from home, or for a romantic get away, THIS property will NOT disappoint!! Thank you Debbie for sharing your luxurious home with us, and for treating us with such kindness!! We most certainly would LOVE to return one day soon!!"Guest: Pam&Harv Date of Stay: November 2013 Review Submitted: November 12, 2013View listing
"We loved our stay at this home. It's well-appointed, comfortable, has all the necessities and more. The location was excellent, right across from the supermarket and the free shuttle stop, as well as all the shops/restaurants/bars of the village. We even chose to walk to and from the lifts a few days, it's an easy 10 minutes through the village. Debbie and Dave were excellent hosts and very easy to work with. As everyone else mentioned, they left us wine and chocolates, but even better - they had a fresh bag of coffee waiting for us in the cupboard! Perfect for late arrivals. We also enjoyed the tempurpedic mattress in the master and the boot drier in the mudroom. We were a couple +1, so the layout worked very well with a double and even a single bed in each room and private bathrooms. Couldn't have asked for more, except maybe for the weekend snowstorm to have hit BEFORE we left..."Guest: Stacey Date of Stay: March 2014 Review Submitted: March 18, 2014View listing
"Valhalla is a very quiet complex located close to the Whistler Village. This unit is well appointed and comfortable. The living and dining areas easily accommodated seating for 6 people. Very comfortable beds , and nicely decorated bedrooms. The separate entrance and parking at the front door for unloading and loading was a huge bonus compared to other condos we have stayed at in the past. Secure underground parking with plenty of visitor spaces. We would recommend this condo ."Guest: Neil & Sabina Date of Stay: December 2013 Review Submitted: January 6, 2014View listing
"We had a family reunion and this place was the perfect place for all of us to meet. The owner is very friendly and understands our needs. The kitchen had state of the art utensils and the rooms are clean and well kept. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family as we enjoyed our stay very much!"Guest: Row Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: September 7, 2014View listing
Whistler Travel Tips
Just two hours north of Vancouver you'll find Whistler, a top Canadian resort destination that's great for a visit year-round. This spot is situated near Whistler and Blackcomb mountains with a lively base village. In the winter, it's the perfect spot to enjoy hours of skiing, snowboarding and other exciting cold weather activities. When the weather warms up, Whistler offers championship golf courses, plenty of hiking and biking trails, and much more.
All year long you can peruse the variety of shops in Whistler and try the different bars and restaurants for delicious meals and drinks.
Whistler was so named for the furry animals in the area that sound like they're whistling. The area is centered around four main neighborhoods: Whistler Village, Village North, Upper Village and Creekside.
Cold Weather Activities
- Whistler Blackcomb: For some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the area, head to Whistler Blackcomb. This was the official skiing spot for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Whistler and Blackcomb are side-by-side mountains that offer collectively more than 200 marked runs, more than 8,000 acres of terrain, 14 alpine bowls and three glaciers. This spot receives more than 430 inches of snow each year, making it one of the longest ski seasons in North America. Whether you're an avid skier or snowboarder or it will be your first time on a run, you're sure to have a great experience with with so many different trail options.
- Sleigh rides: If you've traveled with your sweetheart or your family, a Blackcomb horse drawn sleigh ride is a must. It's a perfect way to enjoy the winter wonderland as you glide across the snow. Snuggle up under a warm, cozy blanket, sip hot chocolate and listen to the jingle bells as the Percheron draft horses pull you through the snow-covered forest trails.
- Snowshoe trails: Enjoy a winter walk with snowshoes. Whistler offers a variety of trails like Trapper's Trail, Natural Mystic Tour, Winter Wonderland and more where you can explore the natural scenery and keep an eye out for local wildlife. Snowshoeing is a fun activity for people of all ages, and you can rent snowshoes if you don't own a pair.
- Whistler Day Spa: After all the vigorous activities like skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing, your body is bound to feel a little sore. Sooth your aching muscles and allow yourself to relax with a trip to the Whistler Day Spa. Massage therapists will work out painful knots and ease any tension built up in your body. Estheticians will care for your windblown skin with a healing, moisturizing facial. You can even treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure so your feet and hands sparkle.
- Barefoot Bistro: When it's chilly outside, there's nothing more comforting than a warm, delicious home-cooked meal. You'll find just that at Barefoot Bistro, a French bistro-style champagne bar and restaurant. Sip some some Dom Perignon (served by the glass) and dine on exceptional French cuisine. On most weekends, you can enjoy live jazz music.
Warm Weather Activities
- Amsterdam Cafe and Pub: When the weather is warm, you can spend a wonderful evening dining on the charming outdoor patio of the Amsterdam Cafe and Pub. Dine on traditional pub fare like shepherd's pie, burgers, pasta and more as you check out the local scenery.
- Hit the beach: In the summer months, spending time at the beach is a must, and Whistler provides a variety of options where you can soak up the sun and splash around in the water. Lakeside Park is great for families, with a kid's play area, picnic tables and a barbecue. Swim in the warm waters or rent a canoe, boat or windsurf for an adventure. Rainbow Park is another terrific option, with sandy shores, volleyball courts and a large dock floating offshore for swimmers to hang out.
- Wedge Rafting: Thrill seekers will love the experience of river rafting with Wedge Rafting. White water tours are offered between based on a range of difficulty from class 1 to class 4 rapids. A professional guide will take you down Whistler's rivers as you navigate the rapids.
- Whistler Museum: Escape the heat with a trip to the the Whistler Museum, where you can learn about the area's natural history and mountain life. There are a variety of exhibits that anyone, no matter their age, can enjoy. You can also be led by a guide with a Valley of Dreams walking tour or check out the multimedia presentations.
- Whistler Brewing Company: Take a tour of the Whistler Brewing Company and see how the craft beers are made. A tour guide will show you around and you can sample different brews.