VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The cottage is a superb place to stay, well equipped, relaxing and the location is very central so it is the ultimate tourist spot but it makes you feel right at home. We will be back next year for sure."
Guest: shirley c.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 26, 2015
"We stayed @ Lawrencetown Lakefront Cottage and had an amazing time. It's a quite location and the lake and it's one loon inhabitant are just lovely to sit and watch and the sunsets are spectacular! Thank you Blaise and Elsie for sharing your lovely cottage. Beautiful spacious cottage and the bed was comfy!! It's a great place for families with or without children and pets."
Guest: VickyDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
"Idyllic is an understatement -
We never imagined this place to be as breath taking, tranquil, and rejuvenating for the soul.
- Freshly picked flowers from the fields near by waiting on the table as we entered
- listening to the ocean meet the shoreline
- enjoying views of the bay and Atlantic from every window
- climbing boulders that reminded us of Garden of the Gods in Colorado
- quaint village with friendly locals
- short hike to the top of the boulder to watch the sun set and take in the ocean spray
- each day ended with local fresh surf & turf on the grill overlooking the bay and a stroll through town
- making plans to return - not soon enough!"
Guest: Nicole O.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015