VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We stayed @ Lawrencetown Lakefront Cottage and had an amazing time. It's a quite location and the lake and it's one loon inhabitant are just lovely to sit and watch and the sunsets are spectacular! Thank you Blaise and Elsie for sharing your lovely cottage. Beautiful spacious cottage and the bed was comfy!! It's a great place for families with or without children and pets."
Guest: VickyDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
"Our family of 5 loved our stay at this wonderful cottage. There was plenty of room for everyone and, like so many other reviews have stated, the view is absolutely incredible. We enjoyed having campfires on our own private beach, eating on the deck while taking in the view, and of course, the sound of the waves as the tide came in. So peaceful and relaxing. We found the location to be very handy to everywhere we wanted to go - Halifax, Peggy's Cove, Lunenberg, fabulous sandy beaches, kayaking - to name a few. Our family made many wonderful memories that week, and the cottage was the perfect place to do that!!"
Guest: Tammy P.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 11, 2015
"Idyllic is an understatement -
We never imagined this place to be as breath taking, tranquil, and rejuvenating for the soul.
- Freshly picked flowers from the fields near by waiting on the table as we entered
- listening to the ocean meet the shoreline
- enjoying views of the bay and Atlantic from every window
- climbing boulders that reminded us of Garden of the Gods in Colorado
- quaint village with friendly locals
- short hike to the top of the boulder to watch the sun set and take in the ocean spray
- each day ended with local fresh surf & turf on the grill overlooking the bay and a stroll through town
- making plans to return - not soon enough!"
Guest: Nicole O.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015