VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Idyllic is an understatement -
We never imagined this place to be as breath taking, tranquil, and rejuvenating for the soul.
- Freshly picked flowers from the fields near by waiting on the table as we entered
- listening to the ocean meet the shoreline
- enjoying views of the bay and Atlantic from every window
- climbing boulders that reminded us of Garden of the Gods in Colorado
- quaint village with friendly locals
- short hike to the top of the boulder to watch the sun set and take in the ocean spray
- each day ended with local fresh surf & turf on the grill overlooking the bay and a stroll through town
- making plans to return - not soon enough!"
Guest: Nicole O.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"The cottage is absolutely beautiful and the pictures truly don't do it justice. We had our annual family weekend here and everyone was comfortable and we were never bored! Between beach combing, fishing, going into Arisaig for lobster, and ping pong in the basement, we had full days each day! You literally have your own personal ocean beach, it's amazing! Cozy inside and tons of space outside, you won't be disappointed. Debbie is more than helpful with anything you need and will answer any questions you have. A great weekend!!"
Guest: Steph Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
"ditto on all other good reviews and then some.
the weather was perfect. the property charming. the wonderful breezes coming off ocean soothed the soul. the birds overhead, the deer in the yard, the chipmunk on the deck and the precious baby frog trying to get up the front stairs were delightful.
the layout of the house was so accommodating. 3 BR and 3 bath - perfect for 3 individuals. the bonus of doing laundry and hanging out on line.
never mind the relaxing walks to nearby beaches!
wonderful memory. and if you can. do not miss a cruise on the bluenose II in nearby Lunenburg. OUTSTANDING."
Guest: 3 sistersDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 2, 2015