VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Great place! The location is amazing, overlooking the water and very private. Beautiful view from inside the cottage, lots of windows, and from the deck due to the clear glass panels. My kids loved the loft upstairs, and there was lots of room for 6 of us, could have easily accommodated more. The kids also paddled out in the canoe one morning. Easy drive to Peggy's cove, Lunenburg, Halifax etc...A great place for all! Would have loved to stay all summer!!"
Guest: Diana Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 17, 2015
"Idyllic is an understatement -
We never imagined this place to be as breath taking, tranquil, and rejuvenating for the soul.
- Freshly picked flowers from the fields near by waiting on the table as we entered
- listening to the ocean meet the shoreline
- enjoying views of the bay and Atlantic from every window
- climbing boulders that reminded us of Garden of the Gods in Colorado
- quaint village with friendly locals
- short hike to the top of the boulder to watch the sun set and take in the ocean spray
- each day ended with local fresh surf & turf on the grill overlooking the bay and a stroll through town
- making plans to return - not soon enough!"
Guest: Nicole O.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"One of the best weekends in a while. Spent a weekend by the beach with a group of women. Perfect location and the cottage had everything we needed. We enjoyed ourselves so much we are thinking of going back next year! Thank you Joe and Lisa!"
Guest: Emily C.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 22, 2015