"First, all i can say is Julie is fantastic. Having had a bad experience before, Julie was very attentive and reassuring. You never have to worry about renting from her, we will definately rent again! Her communication is outstanding and she was always there to answer all my questions.
Second, the condo. It is exactly as pictured. Perfect size, great space and has a fully stocked kitchen with absolutely everything you can think of! Beach towels are so soft and the beach chairs are awesome! We are thinking of buying some! Our family had an amazing time, even thou our luggage didnt make it the first day, it didnt matter! Judy gave us great ideas of where to shop to get some clothes and essentials for the day until the luggage arrived the next day.
The condo is in the perfect spot, Eagle beach is between downtown and the highrise hotel area. Beaches were never crowded! Great to be able to go have adventure during the day and come home to relax. Pools are great too!
We rented a car, which we liked to have the flexability, but you could do without. Grocery store, Super Foods is very close as are many restaurants. To be honest, with the island being 17miles long, everything is close.
- Driftwood Deepsea Fishing
- Action Tours ATV/UTV tour. Awesome way to see other side of island
- Aruba Kayaking / Snorkel, fantastic guides and lunch at Balashi Beergarden
- Redsail sports Catamarain and Snorkel trip
- Casa Tao Pizzeria, fantastic food and Mojitos!
- Driftwood, if you sail with them they will cook your catch 4 ways, all you can eat for $18
- Barneys, awesome atmosphere and food
- Madam Jannettes, pricy but so worth it! Not recommended for kids
Ok, so sorry for the wordy review, but just cant last enough about it!"
Date of Stay: July 2015
Review Submitted: July 25, 2015