VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My wife and I have been flying our plane to the Caribbean for over 20 years. We have rented on almost every island as well as the Turks and BVI's. Indigo without a doubt has the most spectacular beach view we have ever experienced. The house is amazing, clean, well appointed, tasteful in every aspect. Shirley the housekeeper is friendly, helpful and does a wonderful job with the house and overseeing the grounds. The pool was warm and clean, and the kitchen was so very well stocked. It was one of the most relaxing weeks ever. Thank you Amiee and Mark for sharing your home with us,"
Guest: StevenDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 11, 2015
"OWNER AND STAFF:
- Exceptional in all regards - both home and grounds services were tested in various ways during our long stay, with always favorable results
- Apart from normal wear and tear, we found everything in good repair throughout
- All fundamental kitchen supplies and appliances were available and working
- All basic bed and bath supplies and plumbing were available and working
- Lamps, fans, electrical, water...all available and working as expected
- Several beach supplies (chairs, umbrellas) were available and working as expected
- Wireless Internet (essential these days) was consistently available, though back-bedrooms were out of range. This can easily be solved by repositioning the wireless router
- Rained heavily one of the nights - no roof leaks
THINGS TO DO:
- Exceptional beach, one of the best in the world and isolated at that
- It's a long swim to snorkel the off-shore coral, don't try unless you have open ocean skills
- Beyond Surf Song, while the "tourist" prices are typically high on the island, as with most locations in the Caribbean if you get yourself off the beaten path you will find the true island flavors, experiences and souvenir deals
- Encountered zero safety issues during our stay - following owner's contact advice is always a good idea
- Rock Sound Groceries delivered all provisions for the stay for $40. Here to prices run high, but those things are expensive for everyone on the island, not just visitors
I would highly recommend Surf Song."
Guest: Midwest MikeDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 30, 2015
"Our family had a fantastic time staying at the Hamilton House. We found the location to be pretty central for all of the places we wanted to visit as well as for necessities (groceries in Rock Sound, etc.). The miles of perfectly pink beaches were exquisite especially since, for most of our trip, we had them all to ourselves. The people we met along the way were genuine, friendly and helpful. We used all of the toys and supplies the Hamilton House has to share. Thank you very much for allowing us to use your home. We'll be back!"
Guest: AmyDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 12, 2015
"Comfortable furnishings and tastefully decorated both inside and out. Well appointed kitchen. Clean, comfortable, and sturdy beds. Easy access to long deserted beaches and wonderful ocean swimming. Pool and tennis readily available. After 25 years vacationing on Windermere, 2016 wil be our forth stay at this property and we our already planning our 2017 stay.
Property owners are truly a delight and happy to accomodate your plans."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: August 30, 2015