VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"From setting up the reservation through arrival we have great communication, plenty of information and assistance. Thanks Kees and Mark. The house has everything we needed to keep two teens busy - close to town, on the water, plenty of great spaces to hang out. Beds are comfortable and AC totally appreciated. Bathroom spacious with plenty of towels. Kitchen very well stocked (no veg peeler). Loved eating outside, comfortable with exceptional views. Be warned - the screens on door and windows are fabulous but there are still mosquitos a plenty outdoors. Sunscreen and bug spray were daily friends. The house is walkable to town, but for grocery shopping and exploring we were glad to have a vehicle. Truck worked perfectly to haul gear, get through the National Park and a scuba sites. Parking at house spacious. The secure gate at access road added peace of mind. Roads are rough - bike riding was a little risky. We loved that this is not your typical tourist hub, it was relaxing, people were friendly, it was quiet at night, but there were plenty of outdoor activities. We highly recommend Babajan's BBQ Restaurant - on the way to town and only open on the weekend. For snorkeling - water taxi to Klien Bonaire (sea turtles) and Karpata (north of town) were favorites. Enjoy."
Guest: Kathy W.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 7, 2015
"Loved our visit to Bonaire for the 8th time, and love Judi & Brian's condo. The condo has an excellent location (close to airport and town) with great snorkeling and diving right off the deck. Appreciate the good air conditioning in the bedrooms & living room (but only used it when we were home and if we needed it. Cooled down fast). Internet (wifi) was fast and reliable. The view is the BEST, always interesting and beautiful sunsets. Had most meals outside on the patio. Condo has been updated with new kitchen and baths. Thanks to our wonderful and attentive hosts Judie & Brian. We will rent from them again."
Guest: Bill p.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 18, 2015
"We had an excellent stay in villa Chikitu in March. We absolutely liked:
1. Communicating with Dee - the response was very fast, professional and very enjoyable. It was our first visit to Bonaire and Dee provided us with a lot of useful information.
2. The villa is excellent. It is very clean, has comfortable beds and furniture. A nice kitchen. It is also very private.
3. The property is very nice - it is like a private oasis with pull, palms and flowers. We absolutely liked the outside sink to wash our snorkeling gear - I am sure divers will appreciate it even more.
4. The location of the villa is very convenient. You can access downtown in 5 min, major groceries stores in 10 min, airport in 20 min. We strongly recommend to rent a car/truck to enjoy the island. The property is gated and there is plenty of space for parking.
5. We really appreciate professionalism of the property manager. Roy picked up us in airport (our flight was delayed). We had a bottle of nice red vine as a compliment - very nice touch after 6 hrs flight. Roy also checked several time with us during our stay making sure that everything is fine.
I hope we will be back soon."
Guest: Andrei M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 24, 2015
"We have just returned from our 4th (or is it 5th?!) stay at The Spot and loved every minute of it. This fab villa is still as lovely as it was last time we visited (We had a 2 year break renting the owners 2nd villa further north). It's in a wonderful friendly peaceful neighborhood with a lovely private garden. The noise from the airport isn't an issue even with the windows open, the big planes land during the day now and the little ones go by un-noticed. The newly refurbished kitchen in well stocked and there are plenty of towels provided. Beds are comfy and the whole place was very clean and tidy (before we descended lol). It's a real help being collected from and delivered back to the airport by the caretaker, who although only a temp replacement to the normal guys, was absolutely brilliant with the little help we needed. Its a joy to stay here & Anouk is great to deal with, very helpful & efficient. I wouldn't hesitate recommending The Spot to anyone. Thank you again for allowing us to use your lovely villa."
Guest: Kym & BobDate of Stay: June 2014Review Submitted: July 4, 2014