VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I have stayed at many condos in the marina and this was the best so far. Comfortable, well equipped and convenient to the boats, beach, etc. Can't go wrong with this condo! Will be back! Thanks Johnny!"
Guest: Drew15Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 6, 2015
"First off, Yves is wonderful! He explains everything in detail and is always available if you have any questions or need any help. I was even able to arrange a ride to the airport (at 4am) with very short notice after my arranged transport fell through. He offers pick up and return to the airport for a very reasonable fee (less than taxi and more trustworthy). He also offers excursions, although I did not take any on this trip. The place is great for 2 people. Furnished well and clean. A/C works good. My favorite part was the location!! Directly across from the pool, it's easy to run in for a snack or drink or whatever. A couple days, I actually had the entire pool area to myself while I was out under the nice umbrellas on a comfy lounge chair. A quick walk to the beach was just as good. That area of the beach was basically empty, with nice shady palapas and comfy lounge chairs as well. A beautiful beach and the dock there made for some interesting time spent watching the boats coming and going for excursions and such. Kitchen is well stocked. Bottled water is provided. I was a little surprised to find that I had to pay some for the electricity. I did not see that in the description. I am pretty frugal with my energy expenditures, so it wasn't much for me, but if you want to run the a/c constantly, it could add up. The little snack bar near the pool is a little expensive and you might be better off to stock your fridge with drinks and if you don't want to cook, there are a few places within walking distance that are a much better deal. Kat's Corner was good and inexpensive too. If you want non-local alcoholic bevs, buy at the airport duty free shop. Overall, a great place if you just want to relax by the pool and beach. The Wi-Fi is a little sketchy and slow, so if you absolutely need Wi-Fi, you might want to provide your own somehow. I would definitely recommend and return if I go to Punta Cana again!"
Guest: Tiffany D.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 19, 2015
"I'd highly recommend Ocean Dream for anyone who wants to get away from the resort feel and hang out in a town that has a ton of activities to do right at your fingertips. The condo is about 1000 feet away from the beach that is super lovely with a long beach, warm water and gentle waves.
This is a great place to book for several reasons:
1. Convenient - walk to a bunch of different restaurants either on the beach or the main road. There is a supermercado right down the way and cabs/scooters right outside the complex.
2. Easy to find - right off the main road and in walking distance of downtown.
2. Safe - 24/7 security in and around the premise. Very nice staff.
3. Amenities - the condo itself is very nice and has a patio that overlooks the pool. The beds were comfortable and the place comes with a ton of dishes, pots and pants, and cooking utensils.
4. Affordable - who can beat the price?!
I'd happily stay here again, definitely worth it."
Guest: Carly Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 11, 2015
Great place. Good time. Needs a little improvement.
"Overall we had a great time at this resort. Pleasant, friendly staff took great care of us. It took a little time to find which we're the better restaurants and bars, but we finally had it figured out. We rented a 3 bedroom villa that was wonderful with a few exceptions.
1. Upon arrival, the pool was dirty and it didn't get cleaned properly until day 3 of our stay.
2. One of the toilets in the bedroom was so small, you have to be a contortionist to get in and close the door (seriously!).
3. It would be great if the 6 seat golf carts were available to all villas. 3 bedrooms, 6 people, 4 seat golf cart???
5. Although VIP status, we were excluded from the best restaurant on the premises.
I Still think this is a resort you can fall in love with. I would opt for slightly different accommodations next time."
Guest: John W.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 10, 2015