VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Cabarete reviews
"Myself, my wife and our two little boys thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Linda. The weather was gorgeous with a constant breeze off the ocean, hot sunshine, and friendly people. Very private but close enough to the action that Willy can drive you into town should you need groceries, etc. We can't say enough good things about our overall experience!"
Guest: GregDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 7, 2015
"So happy to go back to Caberete and staying in the wonderfull apartment again, it seems it got better!!! The apartment is fully furnished and has everything we needed, great staff present at building who assisted in organizing taxis etc. Spend a lot of time in the pool and its very quite at night time to relax on the balcony
Walking distance to everywhere and there is a supermarket around the corner which is great for long stays
I'll be back !"
Guest: steven a.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015
"I'd highly recommend Ocean Dream for anyone who wants to get away from the resort feel and hang out in a town that has a ton of activities to do right at your fingertips. The condo is about 1000 feet away from the beach that is super lovely with a long beach, warm water and gentle waves.
This is a great place to book for several reasons:
1. Convenient - walk to a bunch of different restaurants either on the beach or the main road. There is a supermercado right down the way and cabs/scooters right outside the complex.
2. Easy to find - right off the main road and in walking distance of downtown.
2. Safe - 24/7 security in and around the premise. Very nice staff.
3. Amenities - the condo itself is very nice and has a patio that overlooks the pool. The beds were comfortable and the place comes with a ton of dishes, pots and pants, and cooking utensils.
4. Affordable - who can beat the price?!
I'd happily stay here again, definitely worth it."
Guest: Carly Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 11, 2015