VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a fantastic 2 week stay at Villa Celeste. From the time we arrived at the airport until the day we departed, we had the most amazing experience. The staff was, bar none, the best! Dorka and Mary promptly arrived every morning with a smile and a hug. They wasted no time in getting busy and cooking fabulous food. They kept the place in tip top shape, clean as a whistle. Franklin, our driver, was a hoot! He is available whenever you need and speaks very good english which really helped us! We had private chef services from Arsenio and Jaime, DELICIOUS! I highly recommend the seafood pasta with garlic and white sauce! If you go to the Arsenio's (very short walk), the Banana Mama's are addicting! We hit the happy hour there a few times (or more!) We ventured out a several times to Cabarete, Sosua and Puerto Plata but spent the majority of the time at the villa either lounging by the pool or on the beach, enjoying the view. We had a very good experience in the restaurants we visited. It was the off season but the weather was perfect, it was hot and obviously humid but well tolerated with the breeze and the pool. We were tempted to stay another week! Thank you to your wonderful staff for taking such good care of us. We wanted to bring them all home with us! We would highly recommend Villa Celeste if you're planning a trip to the Dominican Republic."
Guest: Kerie S.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 28, 2015
"My fiancé and I stayed for 1 month (May 2015) at Cabot TIKI! From start to finish it was amazing! Driving up to Cabot Tiki was absolutely breath taking...
1. Safety- there was always a guard or staff there 24/7 (but plenty of privacy as well) not that you really need a guard due to I felt more safe walking around Cabrera (local town) than I did walking around San Francisco in certain areas.
2. The staff! Our laundry was done every day besides Sunday by the house maid Mildred, who was lovely and oh so polite. She even brought us fresh mangos from her property when Cabot Tiki's property ran out. Dominga the house chef was an great chef! We even taught her how to make banana bread (banana's right from the property). The day/night guards were so sweet, I would usually bring them a few cold beers at night and snacks and in return they always brought us fresh coconuts right from the property
3. Location- If you really want to check out of society this is the place. You are in the country side of the DR. Beautiful and only a 10 minute drive to Playe Grande Beach
4. Views! From every room/villa there are amazing views plus the sound of the waves crashing below. This property literally made you feel like you were on your own private island.
5. Many many more pros! But I’ll let you figure them out when you book this Tiki.
1. Rental Car- We rented an intermediate level car which saved us money and got us from A to B but I would definitely recommended renting a SUV.
2. Wifi- wifi works best when you are in the main villa although I did have trouble using Skype for work. The wifi connection is very low in guest villa and master villa but if you are coming here just for the wifi then this is not the place for you
3. Grocery Shopping- The owner of the property advises to stop at the grocery stores after you leave the airport. These are the bigger super markets that you won’t find in the near town of Cabrera. (over a 2 hour journey there and back)
4. Brush up on your spanish! All the staff speaks very little english and we speak very little to no spanish but we managed just fine for a month. We are now experts at “charades."
Overall, I would give the Cabot Tiki 5 stars. It is ran more like a resort hotel than a private home. You truly are treated like royalty and we thank the owners of the house for training their staff very well."
Guest: Chelsie R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: July 29, 2015
"I personally loved the house and its location. Once I walked in I felt right at home. Me and my family had an awesome weekend and highly recommend it. Staff is very reliable and efficient, making us feel comfortable."
Guest: Madeline G.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 6, 2015
"nous avons passer deux semaine dans cette villa très spacieuse très bien aménager avec tout confort.Près de la plage, une vue exceptionnel.Un personnel de maison gentil, plaisant et le chef cuisinier daniel et ces repas hummm!!!!
a louer les yeux fermer ,il y a bien, très bien ,la c'est PARFAIT.
A refaire Lilly et Pascal"
Guest: pascal m.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 24, 2015