VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Dominican Republic reviews
"I'd highly recommend Ocean Dream for anyone who wants to get away from the resort feel and hang out in a town that has a ton of activities to do right at your fingertips. The condo is about 1000 feet away from the beach that is super lovely with a long beach, warm water and gentle waves.
This is a great place to book for several reasons:
1. Convenient - walk to a bunch of different restaurants either on the beach or the main road. There is a supermercado right down the way and cabs/scooters right outside the complex.
2. Easy to find - right off the main road and in walking distance of downtown.
2. Safe - 24/7 security in and around the premise. Very nice staff.
3. Amenities - the condo itself is very nice and has a patio that overlooks the pool. The beds were comfortable and the place comes with a ton of dishes, pots and pants, and cooking utensils.
4. Affordable - who can beat the price?!
I'd happily stay here again, definitely worth it."
Guest: Carly Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 11, 2015
"Arrived in Punta Cana for the first time in many years with the family 5 in total . Wow how the place has changed !! So many new things to do, there's even a Coco Bongos !! ( too old for that now unfortunately ). This little Villa is now very close to so many bars shops and things to do all in walking distance, The gardens were very especially nice and the villa had everything we needed. The week really went by too quick...Not looking forward going back to Michigan. Cynthia the property manager was very helpful and always a call away.... See you next year or maybe this winter..."
Guest: Bill & JennaDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: September 2, 2015
"We had a great time at Rosa's lovely house. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The meals were great and the nice big backyard provided plenty of room for the kids to run around. Highly recommended."
Guest: GordonDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: March 8, 2015