VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"We stayed at the Gatehouse Villa recently for a guy's trip to Negril and had a great time. The location is impossible to beat—right on the beach. And one of the best bars in Negril, Tony's Hut, a super quaint beach-side tiki bar is right there in your back (or front) yard, right on the beach. We spent many hours seated around the bar, feet in the sand, waves lapping on the beach, meeting many interesting people, both tourists and locals alike.
Grace Anne, one of the two regular bartenders, is a real joy—she takes care of you while you are at her bar, and makes sure you have a good time. Some of the patrons who we met while there had been visiting Tony's Hut regularly for years, coming by just to stop in and have a drink with their old friend Grace Anne.
Negril provides an authentic third world Jamaican experience (be prepared to be solicited to buy any and everything you could imagine, which can be a positive or a negative, depending on what you are into), that includes all of the local sights, sounds, flavors and characters. The staff at the Gatehouse helped us feel comfortable and always made sure we were looked after.
While this is not the experience for everyone, it's hard to deny the amazing value you receive—the almighty American dollar goes much farther here than in many/most places in the Caribbean. And whatever you want/need/desire is always no more than a few dollars away.
If you are open minded, adventurous, laid back, and like to have a good time, this is a great place to enjoy a Caribbean vacation."
Guest: Brian M.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 19, 2015
"The views at Anticipation Villa are outstanding. This is why you come to Jamaica!! When I am on vacation, I want to relax and not have to think about any kind of work. While at the villa, everything was taken care of. My clothing was washed and pressed, the chef always had something great cooking in the kitchen, and any need or question I had was quickly attended too. My family and I can not wait to go back!"
Guest: Jeannette D.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 20, 2015
"My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week and had a great time. The condo was nicely furnished and had a fully stocked kitchen. It's in a great location, within walking distance to restaurants, bars and right next to the beach. Pauline the housekeeper was great and very friendly. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend staying there."
Guest: Robert T.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 12, 2015