VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This was our first time to Jamaica. We spent three glorious weeks in Negril and our accommodations were very exceptional! We rented both rooms, one couple in one and another couple and 9 year old son in the other. The rooms are very nicely decorated and spacious. Just a short walk across the compound to one of the best sand beaches along Seven Mile! A short (10 minute) walk to town for groceries, and a $5 cab ride back ( although we were told that you can get a ride back for $1!). There is also another store in the opposite direction that is only a 5 minute walk. We spent most mornings on the balcony enjoying the warm Caribbean air! During our stay we wandered up and down Seven Mile Beach checking out other properties but nothing compares to the value that we received. After having vacationed in Mexico for the past 15 years we think that we have found our new love!"
Guest: Cheryl B.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 21, 2015
"The views at Anticipation Villa are outstanding. This is why you come to Jamaica!! When I am on vacation, I want to relax and not have to think about any kind of work. While at the villa, everything was taken care of. My clothing was washed and pressed, the chef always had something great cooking in the kitchen, and any need or question I had was quickly attended too. My family and I can not wait to go back!"
Guest: Jeannette D.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 20, 2015
"My partner and I spent two weeks here in September. We arrived at Chrisanns resort late in the evening, so it was in the morning the full glory of our surroundings became fully apparent to us. The apartment itself is decorated in vibrant colours, one is my favourite. The apartment is laid out nicely and the kitchen is well stocked with utensils, which was good as we did a lot of cooking. The day bed is a great chill spot and offered my partner respite watching international cricket and catching the sea breeze. I would utilise the different seating Daniela has available for the apartment, but truly enjoy laying in one of the hammocks reading a book, i mostly fell asleep whilst being gently rocked by the sea breeze.
Having the cove right outside your door is not only beautiful to look at but gives you everything you need from the beach holiday literally at your doorstep... a lilo is a must if you want to spend time floating around in the pool (bring a electric pump if you have one) which of course is located perfect for the sun and still in view of the sea, it felt amazing to me.
There is a supermarket and restaurant, across the road, we ate there on a few occasions and it was great to fill the gaps when we did not want to cook.
If you want a relaxing holiday where you can really unwind this is the spot, the sounds of the sea by day, the crickets by night. If you want local nightlife we went to a bar across the road, or go to Oche Town and you can get a route taxi across the road. Oceans 11 is worth checking out on Sunday – Karoke night. We did not drive and we were not held back because of it, the taxis are the mode of transport for the local people and you can use them too although a tight squeeze and save $$ to have more rum drinking hammock days
Charmaine & Cathy are the best housekeepers and they made us very welcome. Trevor made sure we tasted the fruits of the garden getting jelly coconut to drink straight from the tree, and lovely herbs growing to use, rosemary and tyme and Aloes right at your feet.
We loved packing a little picnic and spend hour or two in the gazebo, waving to passengers on the passing boats, jet skis and the fishermen
The apartment and surroundings had all we needed and really enjoyed staying here, we think our apartment was defiantly in the best spot. Having been to the island many times before, i am so happy that i found this apartment and will defiantly be going back"
Guest: paulette g.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 8, 2015
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015