VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Can't say enough about how awesome Great Escape is!
"If you want a vacation surrounded by beauty where you can visit a Jamaica that you will never find in a resort, with staff who are kind, genuine and, well, simply wonderful, then this is the place for you. This was our third time in Jamaica, but our first outside of a resort.
Mark (the owner) was great. We actually had to change our dates due to medical issues, and he had no problem with that.
We only went on a few excursions that Shane arranged for us. Highly recommend Captain Ted for a Black River tour with a stop at Sister Lou's and the Pelican Bar. Also did Lover's Leap with a late lunch at Jack Sprats. Rambo did the driving for us.
We definitely plan to come again. Hopefully for our son's college graduation in 2017. Shane said he'd show him fishing Jamaican style. :)"
Guest: MarieDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 31, 2015
"The house and the staff were awesome. Everyone in the group was pleased with our choice of villa and they talked about telling their friends and families about Pimento Hill. Although I gained a few extra pounds, I enjoyed each and every one of delicious meals that were prepared, and the level of service that we received from Jane and the staff at Pimento Hill.
I'm very grateful for the experience."
Guest: Tamara T.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 15, 2015
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015