VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"Sea Grapes is about as nice a vacation house as you can get – in Jamaica or
anywhere. It’s a large beautiful house that sleeps a large number of
people. The grounds and the views are nothing short of spectacular.
It’s hard not to want to spend all your time lounging in the hammocks,
overlooking a magnificent view of Discovery Bay. But if one wants to be
active, there’s plenty to do. Sea Grapes keeps a fleet of kayaks for
the guests to explore the bay in. One can dive off the wooden dock and
explore the sea life with snorkeling gear also kept on the premises.
There’s also a pool, a badminton court, a basketball court, and a
well-maintained tennis court.
All of this means that guests could be perfectly happy, never leaving
the compound (where the staff makes sure that everyone is always very
safe-feeling). But I particularly liked that, unlike some villas in
Jamaica, it’s easy to take walks and partake in the local life of the
region. A short walk down Fortlands road will take you to a collection of
mainly locals beach bar shacks. Walk a little further and you can attend a
rollicking church service if you so inclined. (I did and felt very
welcomed.) A little further still is the town of Discovery Bay with
grocery stores, a crumbling old wharf and two island-renown jerk
restaurants down the road. There are also beautiful empty natural coves to
The very best part staying at Sea Grapes, however, is the staff.
Robbie, Blossom, and Laralee makes guests feel like kings and queens, and
are fun to hang out with at the same time. And Kurlene the cook’s food
is, well…the best food in the world.
All in all, a magical place."
Guest: ToddDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"We just returned after a week in Jamaica at La Sirena. The house was wonderfully relaxing with the sound of the waves to help us sleep and perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids. It is a beautiful spot with an ocean view and great spot to see the stars and sunsets. Steve the owner is great to work with. Ms. Ida, the cook, has a heart as large as the island. She is a wonderful chef and we looked forward to every meal. We did some fun trips to YS Falls and the Black River and Pelican Bar. Ms. Ida can arrange transportation and help you set up any sightseeing you would like. If you want some sunshine, relaxation, and a chance to meet the island natives, this is the place for you."
Guest: IrisDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 19, 2015
"Shakti Home is a beautiful andsoulful spot and easily one of my favourite on the island! The house has a yogi glam vibe, with all the basics covered : a tree house bedroom with a shower in the bed room, it's right on the beach, an outdoor shower and an awesome hammock spot for naps and relaxing. And to top it all off the food was awesome! Treasure beach is the true authentic Jamaican experience. It's rootzy, real and theres tons to do. There are boat tours out to Pelican Bar (a bar built in the middle of the sea) The famous Jakes hotel and Jack Sprat restaurant nearby (try the lobster pizza) YS Falls and the list goes on... Shakti home hits the sweet spot with its positive yoga vibes fused with modern comforts, true Bohemian Luxury."
Guest: SummerDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015