VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"My wife and I recently returned from our second stay at Sea Grape in Negril this time with our daughter. It was truly an amazing experience and two weeks later our daughter continues to talk about her trip to Jamaica. We stayed in the Sea Grape villa that overlooks the cliffs and beautiful Caribbean. The view and atmosphere is so serene we can definitely understand why Bob Marley once stayed there. From our morning hunts for hermit crabs to our daily swims in the cove by the cliffs (where one morning dolphins passed by just 50 feet out past where we were swimming) to the amazing sunset dinners on the porch with Juicy's delicious meals you could not ask for a more incredible vacation.
The property staff of Juicy (chef), Christine (housekeeping) and Bentley (grounds keeper) were all kind and greatly appreciated. They give you the privacy to enjoy your trip but are there whenever you need them. The property itself is private and feels secluded even though you can easily walk to plenty of restaurants and bars like Rick's in the immediate vicinity if you choose to wander about. Additionally it is an easy cab ride down to the seven mile beach area if you want a change of scenery (you definitely don't need one though).
Sea Grape is amazing place that will continue to be part of our lives for years to come."
Guest: BruceDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 7, 2015
"We stayed at the Gatehouse Villa recently for a guy's trip to Negril and had a great time. The location is impossible to beat—right on the beach. And one of the best bars in Negril, Tony's Hut, a super quaint beach-side tiki bar is right there in your back (or front) yard, right on the beach. We spent many hours seated around the bar, feet in the sand, waves lapping on the beach, meeting many interesting people, both tourists and locals alike.
Grace Anne, one of the two regular bartenders, is a real joy—she takes care of you while you are at her bar, and makes sure you have a good time. Some of the patrons who we met while there had been visiting Tony's Hut regularly for years, coming by just to stop in and have a drink with their old friend Grace Anne.
Negril provides an authentic third world Jamaican experience (be prepared to be solicited to buy any and everything you could imagine, which can be a positive or a negative, depending on what you are into), that includes all of the local sights, sounds, flavors and characters. The staff at the Gatehouse helped us feel comfortable and always made sure we were looked after.
While this is not the experience for everyone, it's hard to deny the amazing value you receive—the almighty American dollar goes much farther here than in many/most places in the Caribbean. And whatever you want/need/desire is always no more than a few dollars away.
If you are open minded, adventurous, laid back, and like to have a good time, this is a great place to enjoy a Caribbean vacation."
Guest: Brian M.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 19, 2015
"Stayed here for 4 nights with my husband and best friend! It was exactly what we were hoping for and more! Clean, comfortable condo! Nicely decorated. Plenty of room! Enjoyed the privacy and beautiful surroundings. Very friendly groundskeeper Avon, who gave us some great tips. Will definitely return!"
Guest: JtbDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 12, 2015