VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This was my fourth time staying at the Treehouse, but the first time in this apartment with 6 other people.
The beds were comfortable, the rooms are always very clean there's a full kitchen and a dining room table.
We were 7 people staying here - 2 youngest in the loft (which has a staircase that is not for older people)
Having 3 full bathrooms was great at the end of the day when everyone needs to get ready for dinner and bed time. The staff at the Treehouse is fabulous and friendly. The owner is a very lovely person who cares about her guests. You can't ask for a better beach - you're right in the center of it all here. Many restaurants nearby and the hotel's restaurant and bar serve delicious food and drinks. Thank you again for a wonderful experience! I will be back!"
Guest: LisaDelDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 29, 2015
"We had an amazing time at The Big Grape! Juicy, Christine and Bentley were the perfect hosts during our stay. We are a family of four and it was the first time we brought our daughters to Jamaica and they absolutely loved it! The privacy of the villa and the accessibility to the shops and surrounding resorts and restaurants on the West End also the beach being a short taxi ride away make the Sea Grape Villas a perfect vacation spot! We are already booked for next year and plan on making this our annual family vacation."
Guest: ChrisDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 2, 2015
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"Stayed here for 4 nights with my husband and best friend! It was exactly what we were hoping for and more! Clean, comfortable condo! Nicely decorated. Plenty of room! Enjoyed the privacy and beautiful surroundings. Very friendly groundskeeper Avon, who gave us some great tips. Will definitely return!"
Guest: JtbDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 12, 2015