VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My wife and I recently returned from our second stay at Sea Grape in Negril this time with our daughter. It was truly an amazing experience and two weeks later our daughter continues to talk about her trip to Jamaica. We stayed in the Sea Grape villa that overlooks the cliffs and beautiful Caribbean. The view and atmosphere is so serene we can definitely understand why Bob Marley once stayed there. From our morning hunts for hermit crabs to our daily swims in the cove by the cliffs (where one morning dolphins passed by just 50 feet out past where we were swimming) to the amazing sunset dinners on the porch with Juicy's delicious meals you could not ask for a more incredible vacation.
The property staff of Juicy (chef), Christine (housekeeping) and Bentley (grounds keeper) were all kind and greatly appreciated. They give you the privacy to enjoy your trip but are there whenever you need them. The property itself is private and feels secluded even though you can easily walk to plenty of restaurants and bars like Rick's in the immediate vicinity if you choose to wander about. Additionally it is an easy cab ride down to the seven mile beach area if you want a change of scenery (you definitely don't need one though).
Sea Grape is amazing place that will continue to be part of our lives for years to come."
Guest: BruceDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 7, 2015
"This was my fourth time staying at the Treehouse, but the first time in this apartment with 6 other people.
The beds were comfortable, the rooms are always very clean there's a full kitchen and a dining room table.
We were 7 people staying here - 2 youngest in the loft (which has a staircase that is not for older people)
Having 3 full bathrooms was great at the end of the day when everyone needs to get ready for dinner and bed time. The staff at the Treehouse is fabulous and friendly. The owner is a very lovely person who cares about her guests. You can't ask for a better beach - you're right in the center of it all here. Many restaurants nearby and the hotel's restaurant and bar serve delicious food and drinks. Thank you again for a wonderful experience! I will be back!"
Guest: LisaDelDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 29, 2015
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"This was our first time to Jamaica. We spent three glorious weeks in Negril and our accommodations were very exceptional! We rented both rooms, one couple in one and another couple and 9 year old son in the other. The rooms are very nicely decorated and spacious. Just a short walk across the compound to one of the best sand beaches along Seven Mile! A short (10 minute) walk to town for groceries, and a $5 cab ride back ( although we were told that you can get a ride back for $1!). There is also another store in the opposite direction that is only a 5 minute walk. We spent most mornings on the balcony enjoying the warm Caribbean air! During our stay we wandered up and down Seven Mile Beach checking out other properties but nothing compares to the value that we received. After having vacationed in Mexico for the past 15 years we think that we have found our new love!"
Guest: Cheryl B.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 21, 2015