VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Jamaica reviews
Great Family Vacation
"We had a WONDERFUL vacation at the Wheelhouse. The house was fantastic and I cannot say enough about the staff. They made everything so easy. We all got used to being pampered very quickly. Elaine, the chef, made the most delicious meals and each day they got better and better. Of course Roddrick ,the butler, was a gem. He was always one step ahead of our needs and wants. The grounds were beautiful and housekeeping and laundry was a real treat.
I have to say the golf carts were a big hit with everyone, especially my 19 month old grandson. I wish we could have them in my neighborhood.
We hope we can return next year.
We have been taking family trips for the last 10 years and I think this was the best!"
Guest: sharoniDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"We were a party of 12, celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary. The house is beautifully decorated and most comfortable. It is spread out so that everyone enjoyed their own privacy if they desired. We had 6 adults and 6 children, ages 6 to 15. The staff of 5 were never obtrusive, and seemed to delight in making us happy and comfortable. Having your own chef was way beyond, I felt like Oprah! He accommodated even the youngest with "the best grilled cheese in the world!" Dwayne, the driver, is a must do. THE amenities at Round Hill are fabulous, don't miss. We'd all go back in a here beat. Thank you, Kim, for sharing your home with us. We would all go back in a heart beat."
Guest: CookieDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 9, 2015
"WOW! What a house, what a crew, what a view! This house rocks. My friends and I felt like we were living like kings. Mamma aka Ruby the cook would make us the most amazing meals and snacks in between. Our butler/bartender always kept out cups full (make sure you ask him to make his special punch). Even the owner who I never had the pleasure of meeting is awesome. Quick with all email responses, text messages/phone calls whatever. The house is awesome. I honestly think you will not be disapointed. Oh and the POOL, dont get me started on how great it is to jump in the pool everyday."
Guest: Matt R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015